Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their goal to is to make Spenny “famous” with the hunbuns so he starts generating some sort of an income as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a little look on Spencer’s insta again and he’s no longer following the barber shop he was working at or any of the staff from there.

So he’s either quit to become a full time comment deleting wet flannel or he saw on here we had noticed where he works and so unfollowed them. 🤔
There’s a photo of him on his insta that has the location of where he works, or is it his old shop in Salisbury that he’s unfollowed do you mean?

Reactions: 2
Shall we all ask her if she’s in the vulnerable category because of her condition? 😆

I’ve been researching laxative abuse. It’s an interesting topic isn’t it...? 🧐
I swear she said a few vlogs ago that she was, and she all of a sudden had an auto immune problem? I may be wrong but I swear she did, or put it on her stories or something

Reactions: 4
There’s a photo of him on his insta that has the location of where he works, or is it his old shop in Salisbury that he’s unfollowed do you mean?
Yeah he’s tagged in photos from the shop but he doesn’t follow them anymore. Not the old one the current one.

Reactions: 4
Right I think we all need to play a drinking game for this next video.....
1st rule: Take a shot every time Imogen sighs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of her huns is over here looking at the threads, but is still a loving hunny bun...she replied on my comment on her IGTV referencing something I put on here.

Hi hun 👋 I raised my son very well thank you very much, he's an incredible young man. He is autistic so there have been difficulties but I wouldn't have him any other way 😘😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why do I feel like Hugo has also gone back to his dads and had a fresh trim off baby prince? Might be wrong but 🤷🏻‍♀️
You’re definitely on to something there, he’s without a doubt got a fresh trim, this infuriates me so bleeping much!!! I’m sat here looking like chewbacca and the Horton / Hudson fam flouncing the rules left right and centre !!! Twats!!!

Literally so uncomfortable 😭😭
It really is 😂😂 What is he thinking!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Isn't it wild that when Imo was his age she was involved with a Dad and working in clubs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.