Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we get a list together of all the tit she needs dragged for and then individually dm jack mate fo get his attention so he’ll do a video on her......
Thank you for backing me on this, been trying to plug it but nobody seemed up for actually doing it☹😂 I’m 100% down if others are for making a huge list, if we can get enough people to dm he might see as I’ve had a few failed attempts at getting his attention on this subject now

Reactions: 12
Also I’m sure her and holly fell out when holly got backlash a few years ago (not a dig at holly she’s really proved herself to be doing right for the minorities such as using her channel to support the BLM movement)
Holly helped Imo with her family problems then when holly received backlash Imogen ghosted her and completely shut her out of her life because she knew it would affect her YouTube channel , that’s the real tea ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think her and spenny have either moved into her dads for her ‘mental health’ or she’ll claim she didn’t realise you could only meet outside 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can picture the scenes now on Wednesday...
Our baby gal princess imo picks up her phone and opens instagram to start filming something for her story....
As she presses record she takes a deep breath and sighs, staring out into the distance. Her hair is messy, her eyes are puffy and red, but don't look right because she hasn't quite perfected her 'ive just been crying' make up look yet. Spenny is sat beside her.
'Hello hunnies' she says in a quiet sad tone, she goes on to tell us how hard her week has been. Its only Wednesday and she's already has 287456 panic attacks. She's so exhausted with the hate that her baby prince spenny had to wash her hair for her.
We see tears (fake) in her eyes as she tries to cobble together an excuse. Spenny chips in every now and again with a little nod or a yeah and our baby gal princess explains that she 'didn't mean no harm', 'it was only my dad we went to see', 'at least I wasn't going to a beach'.
'Yeah so many other people have gone to beaches, we we're just in someones kitchen' Spenny adds, as he strokes the arm of our now sobbing princess imo.
However, poor imo is distraught that she has let down her hunniezz, and promises she will do better next time.
'I'm only a human, we all make mistakes, and I am happy to admit that' She screeches at the camera. Spenny gives us another nod.
She ends the video thanking her hunniezzzz for all their support, it means so much to her because the hate is unbarable at times. Spenny is still sat there looking gormless as ever.
For a second I thought this actually happened and was a rundown 😂😂 it’s that accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you for backing me on this, been trying to plug it but nobody seemed up for actually doing it☹😂 I’m 100% down if others are for making a huge list, if we can get enough people to dm he might see as I’ve had a few failed attempts at getting his attention on this subject now

Let’s get it’s started

• Lips
• dog reincarnated brother
• failed attempt at stealing from charity
• fake panic attacks
• breaking lockdown

Copy and paste the list & add on so we don’t lose it

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Aww bless she bought one of imos sized up dresses off depop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a little look on Spencer’s insta again and he’s no longer following the barber shop he was working at or any of the staff from there.

So he’s either quit to become a full time comment deleting wet flannel or he saw on here we had noticed where he works and so unfollowed them. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It annoys me so much that people think mental health challenges are an excuse! Two weeks before lockdown I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety and put on antidepressants. I live 2hrs from home and live alone. I’ve had to cope with all of this by myself and haven’t gone to see my family once no matter how much I may want or need to because this problem is bigger than me and my mental health! Sorry, if I can cope alone, she can cope with ‘her husband’ by her side.
I completely understand. I'm a single mum who has struggled through this and would have given anything for the support and help from family members. But we have followed guidelines.
Love that I haven’t been able to see my parents since before lockdown and my little girl cries asking to see her grandad most days yet Imogen is invincible to the virus. I have a friend who’s a critical care nurse and another who is a HCA working on wards with corona virus patients and trust me from what they have told me it isn’t worth the risk.
Imogen is a twit and think she’s above it all. I saw someone comment so what if she’s gone to her dads she has mental health problems. If she wasn’t faking all that tit for views I might be a bit more compassionate but let’s be honest we all know now those mental health videos were for nobody but herself and her bank account. She’s a selfish twit who thinks she’s better than everyone else.
Me too lovely. My grandma passed away about 5 weeks ago and I couldn’t go to the funeral as only 5 people were allowed to go.
Yet Imo is swanning around in others houses like it doesn’t apply to her??
Love to you all 💖
In the words of @proseccolove she is a twit and she disgusts me! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brilliant. Dont forget, its not about the money for imo.. its about her best friends, because they saved her life. (Inserts 10 ads)
Quick #ad #self promo - my palette has been restocked since so many of you have been asking about my braveheart makeup looks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can picture the scenes now on Wednesday...
Our baby gal princess imo picks up her phone and opens instagram to start filming something for her story....
As she presses record she takes a deep breath and sighs, staring out into the distance. Her hair is messy, her eyes are puffy and red, but don't look right because she hasn't quite perfected her 'ive just been crying' make up look yet. Spenny is sat beside her.
'Hello hunnies' she says in a quiet sad tone, she goes on to tell us how hard her week has been. Its only Wednesday and she's already has 287456 panic attacks. She's so exhausted with the hate that her baby prince spenny had to wash her hair for her.
We see tears (fake) in her eyes as she tries to cobble together an excuse. Spenny chips in every now and again with a little nod or a yeah and our baby gal princess explains that she 'didn't mean no harm', 'it was only my dad we went to see', 'at least I wasn't going to a beach'.
'Yeah so many other people have gone to beaches, we we're just in someones kitchen' Spenny adds, as he strokes the arm of our now sobbing princess imo.
However, poor imo is distraught that she has let down her hunniezz, and promises she will do better next time.
'I'm only a human, we all make mistakes, and I am happy to admit that' She screeches at the camera. Spenny gives us another nod.
She ends the video thanking her hunniezzzz for all their support, it means so much to her because the hate is unbarable at times. Spenny is still sat there looking gormless as ever.
JUST BRILLIANT, I think you got it right down a T! 👏

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 what did I say!!

He’s 1000% playing up to the camera, he’s loving this new found attention and it probably takes him back to his “duck boy” days.

Soz baby prick, those days are well and truly over.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.