Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im being passive aggressive in her comments because I'm bored!!!

IGTV showing PLT & Misguided ad...I commented asking whether the clothes would be going on depop as I liked the look of some things

Q&A...I've asked her whether the GP gave her medication for her anxiety diagnosis

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I actually sent her a message on insta telling her nicely to address her breaking lockdown rules and the fact that it’s not fair on people who have had lost loved ones, I literally told her someone close to he has lost family members and it was kind of heart breaking to see her just not following the rules and she bleeping blocked me, bleeping big mouth, yellow tounged, sausage lips, baby hun princess rule breaking twit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Had to make a new account coz my lurking one was my actual name but I asked her why she always lies in her story times lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I actually sent her a message on insta telling her nicely to address her breaking lockdown rules and the fact that it’s not fair on people who have had lost loved ones, I literally told her someone close to he has lost family members and it was kind of heart breaking to see her just not following the rules and she bleeping blocked me, bleeping big mouth, yellow tounged, sausage lips, baby hun princess rule breaking twit
She’s literally the biggest twit. If you’re not licking her arse she doesn’t want to know!

Reactions: 11
She’s literally the biggest twit. If you’re not licking her arse she doesn’t want to know!
I literally advised her to address it too, but no the block button is her bestfriend 😂 might go cry now and film myself having a panic attack

• Haha
Reactions: 8
you lot are killing me today 😂 boyfs on his way home with a maccies, thread's popping, loving life my hunnibeeangelpies!!! x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I await her Wednesday woe a thon. There’s nothing she can come up with that can excuse her with this though. I know she is going to say she was struggling with mental health and that stops people berating her. But jeez, people are struggling and are still following rules. My doctor husband has had to watch colleagues funerals via video links because of people like her not thinking about others. She only took it down because she was forced to, so she was about to profit from this virus. Yet this girl was clapping on a Thursday. Not the smartest twix in the packet. I’m raging today 😶

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope you’ve got a twix for afters 😉
Shoot no! They're at my dad's house in the kitchen, best go get it!!

I await her Wednesday woe a thon. There’s nothing she can come up with that can excuse her with this though. I know she is going to say she was struggling with mental health and that stops people berating her. But jeez, people are struggling and are still following rules. My doctor husband has had to watch colleagues funerals via video links because of people like her not thinking about others. She only took it down because she was forced to, so she was about to profit from this virus. Yet this girl was clapping on a Thursday. Not the smartest twix in the packet. I’m raging today 😶
omg not the smartest twix in the packet needs to be the new thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imo reminds me of my neighbours daughter, I think she is 7 or 8 and few days ago she was in a front garden and I heard her saying "I'm going to do a massive slutdrop"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Would love to know how long long she’s going to keep the victim act up. There’s only so many bullying storytimes you can do to get views. It’s boring.

Reactions: 6
I can picture the scenes now on Wednesday...
Our baby gal princess imo picks up her phone and opens instagram to start filming something for her story....
As she presses record she takes a deep breath and sighs, staring out into the distance. Her hair is messy, her eyes are puffy and red, but don't look right because she hasn't quite perfected her 'ive just been crying' make up look yet. Spenny is sat beside her.
'Hello hunnies' she says in a quiet sad tone, she goes on to tell us how hard her week has been. Its only Wednesday and she's already has 287456 panic attacks. She's so exhausted with the hate that her baby prince spenny had to wash her hair for her.
We see tears (fake) in her eyes as she tries to cobble together an excuse. Spenny chips in every now and again with a little nod or a yeah and our baby gal princess explains that she 'didn't mean no harm', 'it was only my dad we went to see', 'at least I wasn't going to a beach'.
'Yeah so many other people have gone to beaches, we we're just in someones kitchen' Spenny adds, as he strokes the arm of our now sobbing princess imo.
However, poor imo is distraught that she has let down her hunniezz, and promises she will do better next time.
'I'm only a human, we all make mistakes, and I am happy to admit that' She screeches at the camera. Spenny gives us another nod.
She ends the video thanking her hunniezzzz for all their support, it means so much to her because the hate is unbarable at times. Spenny is still sat there looking gormless as ever.
Brilliant. Dont forget, its not about the money for imo.. its about her best friends, because they saved her life. (Inserts 10 ads)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sometimes I really wish I could be a fly on their most likely very filthy wall, to see how these 2 baboons interact in real life when cameras aren’t rolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He agrees! I’m not going to subject him to watching the videos but he said movicol would be what you’d be starting with, not something you’d give after 2 and half months. It’s basic stuff. He said ‘that sounds bollocks to me. That person is full of tit but not that type of tit😅
Hahaha deffo a new thread title there from you
Imo, the girl who is full of tit...but not that type of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we get a list together of all the tit she needs dragged for and then individually dm jack mate fo get his attention so he’ll do a video on her......

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.