Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine Hugo bee doing a tiktok telling people to leave his sister alone acting all gangster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It really bothers me how she keeps posting a basically blank colourful screen with a tiny bit of text in the corner
she's not feeling her big bubbly self yet so her font size has to reflect that to prove she's not herself x x x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s said she’ll address the deleted vid on Wednesday on her insta story! I hope it’s an apology and an admission that she did something wrong! Not a thought out lie that took her a few days to come up with πŸ™„
I can picture the scenes now on Wednesday...
Our baby gal princess imo picks up her phone and opens instagram to start filming something for her story....
As she presses record she takes a deep breath and sighs, staring out into the distance. Her hair is messy, her eyes are puffy and red, but don't look right because she hasn't quite perfected her 'ive just been crying' make up look yet. Spenny is sat beside her.
'Hello hunnies' she says in a quiet sad tone, she goes on to tell us how hard her week has been. Its only Wednesday and she's already has 287456 panic attacks. She's so exhausted with the hate that her baby prince spenny had to wash her hair for her.
We see tears (fake) in her eyes as she tries to cobble together an excuse. Spenny chips in every now and again with a little nod or a yeah and our baby gal princess explains that she 'didn't mean no harm', 'it was only my dad we went to see', 'at least I wasn't going to a beach'.
'Yeah so many other people have gone to beaches, we we're just in someones kitchen' Spenny adds, as he strokes the arm of our now sobbing princess imo.
However, poor imo is distraught that she has let down her hunniezz, and promises she will do better next time.
'I'm only a human, we all make mistakes, and I am happy to admit that' She screeches at the camera. Spenny gives us another nod.
She ends the video thanking her hunniezzzz for all their support, it means so much to her because the hate is unbarable at times. Spenny is still sat there looking gormless as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It really bothers me how she keeps posting a basically blank colourful screen with a tiny bit of text in the corner
I know what's that about, maybe her anxiety is stopping her from writing it bigger . Baby steps remember, you should be proud she was able to post at all .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you grimo I'm now a well-known member!! Let's get shaking some mocktails!! πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure if any of you girls follow Thomas Skinner from the apprentice, but Imo needs to take a leaf out of his book. Yesterday he posted a picture of himself and two friends at a bbq and then this morning has uploaded an apology video, holding his hands up and saying it was irresponsible. I’m sure the huns would have so much more respect for her if she admitted to doing wrong
Some of his initial replies were not pleasant, I had to unfollow so I’m glad he realised his error!

Reactions: 2
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she said some tit like she sleep walked there
Flashback to that video where Spencer filmed her apparently singing in her sleep. It's so cute and quirky and she's done it since she was little. Yeah bleeping right. So much cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.