Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is due back from work soon (a+e doctor) so I’m going to question him about not being able to poo. When I messaged ‘can we have a chat about constipation later?’ He replied with ‘is this some new after work sexy talk? Because I’m not feeling it.’ 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
When slimey spenny gets brain freeze he pulls the same face as imo has in the thumbnail for "the effect of hate video" when shes having her "panic attack" 😂
When he got brain freeze she should have told him to think of the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When he got brain freeze she should have told him to think of the sea
Its must have been really hard for imo to see her pups go through that . Next story time " we spent the night in a&e coz baby prince got brain freeze" .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A quick google would tell you that. She’s known for lying and doesn’t seem to be in any photos with her friends who also went to urdang. Just all seems strange. I just dislike her.
She definitely went to urdang, I’m in musical theatre and know for sure x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am quite shocked she didn’t start sobbing 🧐
"999 what's your emergency " " omg hey baby gyal princess my baby prince husband, coz we are married , has drank a non alcoholic daiquiri, because we're t total hun , we dont drink and I've got a stomach condition, I'm not looking for pity and its sound SO pathetic but my anxiety is so bad it took me a an hour to find the courage to make this all *voice breaks* I'm sorry hun I dont know what on saying. *voice immediately goes back to normal * but my husband, coz were married ,has got brain freeze and we need a paramedic asap. I'm genuinely so scared "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
What happened to the video alozz was talking about? Sorry I may have missed any updates cause these threads are going so quickly 😂

Reactions: 3
"999 what's your emergency " " omg hey baby gyal princess my baby prince husband, coz we are married , has drank a non alcoholic daiquiri, because we're t total hun , we dont drink and I've got a stomach condition, I'm not looking for pity and its sound SO pathetic but my anxiety is so bad it took me a an hour to find the courage to make this all *voice breaks* I'm sorry hun I dont know what on saying. *voice immediately goes back to normal * but my husband, coz were married ,has got brain freeze and we need a paramedic asap. I'm genuinely so scared "
TREMENDOUS 👏🏼😹

Reactions: 2
If this isn’t proof that she’s spending time at bensalads then I don’t know what is.
Look at the placemats behind cluedo, uno etc. Then go on bens fb, photos, uploads and scroll down - plenty of pictures of food with the SAME👏DAMN👏PLACEMATS👏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If this isn’t proof that she’s spending time at bensalads then I don’t know what is.
Look at the placemats behind cluedo, uno etc. Then go on bens fb, photos, uploads and scroll down - plenty of pictures of food with the SAME👏DAMN👏PLACEMATS👏
Knew it! And that proves he wasn’t outside the whole time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.