Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly does this girl not think? Haven’t seen my family for 3 months but hey maybe I’ll just pop over and touch everything in my Nan’s kitchen for the YouTube lolz. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What she really needs to do is put a post up explaining why she’s deleted the video, and completely own up that she was wrong. She needs to accept she broke the rules and apologise.
But we know she won’t. Cos Imo is never bleeping wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What she really needs to do is put a post up explaining why she’s deleted the video, and completely own up that she was wrong. She needs to accept she broke the rules and apologise.
But we know she won’t. Cos Imo is never bleeping wrong.
She i would respect that if she did (she’s still a twit) but I’d be like okay fair enough but she will turn it all around to being hated and being bullied, all those story times about being bullied was probably just people sticking up for themselves or telling her the truth which she can never handle.

New thread title suggestion:

Imogenation #11 - Imo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Wow you guys are GOOD I am glad she took the video down!!!! Just when I think she can’t get worse, she proves me wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Suggestion:
( my first one, I tried)
Imogen #10: Ben Salad’s disinfected shaker, anxiety faker, Huns start to dislike her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
duck what’ve I missed, so. Many. Pages. I’ve missed something haven’t I

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No matter how she tries to spin this one. There isn’t any way you can worm out of it. She broke government guidelines. She set a bad example for her young impressionable audience. Which then puts lots of people AT RISK. With all of her health issues you would think she would be shielding. Not galavanting to her Dads house for a video. Why not film it in her own kitchen??

Reactions: 7
No matter how she tries to spin this one. There isn’t any way you can worm out of it. She broke government guidelines. She set a bad example for her young impressionable audience. Which then puts lots of people AT RISK. With all of her health issues you would think she would be shielding. Not galavanting to her Dads house for a video. Why not film it in her own kitchen??
It was too small princess hunny bee even though they don't really move about in the video anyway

• Haha
duck what’ve I missed, so. Many. Pages. I’ve missed something haven’t I
only her younger siblings overly sexualised tik toks and Immo deleting a #spon video because she openly flouts lockdown rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion: Imo breaking lockdown rules with spenny, don’t worry she’s got red eyeshadow a plenty.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.