Imogen Cribb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the idea of the walk n stuff but it makes me cringe idk why also she brought her friends along which defeats the purpose of it

She mentioned in her tik tok vid that she was riddled with anxiety to host her first event. Does she really suffer with anxiety or is it just extreme nerves? I’m noticing these influencers throw around the word anxiety a lot lately 😕

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why shes putting on a fake posh accent?? Shes from down the road from me and we do NOT sound like that 💀

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why shes putting on a fake posh accent?? Shes from down the road from me and we do NOT sound like that 💀
I’m pretty sure she’s not from the area her parents now live in? And that they moved there whilst she was a teenager! Could be mistaken but I recall it being the case, could explain why!

Does her mouth piss anyone else off. The one she does when she tries to pose and lip sync/talk at the same time

Reactions: 5
I worry about how much money she spends trying to keep up with the Saffron Barker lifestyle. Yes she's an influencer with her own sponsored content but her income is definitely not even within breathing distance of Saffron's.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking that but saffron is her ‘ sister in law’ so she probs pays for stuff like the erewon idk how to spell it. But also if I were her sister I’d be a like not upset but Imogen calling saffron her sister and bestie would get to me as her actual sister. I think calling someone your sister in law before they’re ACC your sister in law is very creepy n kinda cocky saying jed will 100% marry her which he might fair but still why jump ahead

Has Imogen’s sister ever met saffron or the barker family … it’s been like 3 years

Reactions: 4
I’ve been with my bf 7 years and our siblings have not met 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Are you close w your siblings? Or like typical ‘family’ gathering e.g Christmas, birthdays etc has it just not happened. Been with my bf 2 years n they haven’t met but me n my siblings rarely if ever see eachother so my bf can’t meet them. But Imogen not only sees her sister often but they’re quite close. Imogen’s family seem to stay away from the Barkers

Reactions: 2