I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
boycotting IAC because there’s someone on there who’s views are different to yours, not wanting him on TV or in the public eye because you don’t like his politics.

Is that not very similar to what people say Farage does?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
boycotting IAC because there’s someone on there who’s views are different to yours, not wanting him on TV or in the public eye because you don’t like his politics.

Is that not very similar to what people say Farage does?
Like I said before, it’s a weird flex for people to make, comes across very virtue signally and pathetic yet they probably think they come across as edgy haha. Whodathunk this thread would become just like the BB one 😂

Reactions: 19
Like I said before, it’s a weird flex for people to make, comes across very virtue signally and pathetic yet they probably think they come across as edgy haha. Whodathunk this thread would become just like the BB one 😂
It was a given really, it's a shame but better to just watch it than get wound up by comments on here.:)

Reactions: 4
All those ‘ I can’t believe I like a Tory’ comments. Turns out the racist was their beloved Trish.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thing is though the earlier Farage gets voted off the better/easier ride it is for him as he still collects the 1.5 million 😂 Exposure/publicity wise it's better for him to stay in I know, but still

Reactions: 3
I wish they’d put in a rule where you can’t be voted for a bush tucker trial multiple times. People obviously thought they were getting one up on Matt seeing him suffer but he enjoyed it and was good at them 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I wish they’d put in a rule where you can’t be voted for a bush tucker trial multiple times. People obviously thought they were getting one up on Matt seeing him suffer but he enjoyed it and was good at them 🙄🙄
Nigel won’t be able to do any of the more physical trials because of his long standing injuries from the plane crash that he had so there’ll be no danger of him doing multiple trials in a row

Reactions: 4
Agreed think it should be if they've done one that day it should be they can't be put forward for the next day

Reactions: 7
How rude was Jamie when Josie was talking to her. Stood there yawning while she was trying to be nice explaining who everyone is. Jamie thought she was cut above everyone there and that they was all tit on her shoe. She’s mostly known for being Britneys sister. I knew her from Zoey 101 but that about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.