I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indifferent is better! ๐Ÿ˜œ
Iโ€™ve become completely indifferent to Nella at this point. She comes on and Iโ€™m thinking what is going to upset/annoy her today, *eyeroll* and then the camera goes to Sam trying to become friends with Tony and I also roll my eyes ๐Ÿ’€

Reactions: 13
She should have gone tonight. At least the stupid cow now knows Fred is more popular than her ๐Ÿ˜‚ letโ€™s just hope the imbecile goes tomorrow. If she doesnโ€™t go tomorrow itโ€™s a fix, theyโ€™ve been giving her a favourable edit for some time now.

Reactions: 24
I'm gutted Nella didn't leave but that was totally worth it seeing her 'what me face ' again . She looked horrified.. totally didn't expect .

Frankie is lovely. Really sweet . Shame we didn't see more of him.
Can see her being in the bottom 2 a lot then go on to win it ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Wow
Reactions: 1
At least the stupid cow now knows Fred is more popular than her ๐Ÿ˜‚ letโ€™s just hope the imbecile goes tomorrow. If she doesnโ€™t go tomorrow itโ€™s a fix, theyโ€™ve been giving her a favourable edit for some time now.
Itโ€™ll be Nigel tomorrow & then Marv on Tuesday,just in time for Rochelle to get on that bridge ( got to promote their โ€˜starsโ€™)
Closely followed by Danielle-in fact she might go tomorrow,then Nigel,then Marv-just to give Rochelle time to settle in. Come on,itโ€™s got to be fixed-why risk flying her out there when he might have been voted off?

Nella will maybe survive until mid week-not totally embarrassing & ITV will still try and promote her. I wouldnโ€™t be at all surprised if Josie makes it to the final 3,with Tony & Sam

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.