I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gutted Nella didn't leave but that was totally worth it seeing her 'what me face ' again . She looked horrified.. totally didn't expect .

She may have convinced herself that her always being voted for trials was because she was ‘entertaining’ and everyone wanted her on screen more, but this has probably made her realise it’s because she’s despised 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the reason Nella did well in the trail today is because she was worried the public are voting her in because they don't like her so she had to pull her finger out, and now she was very nearly out I think we'll have a complete change of personality

Reactions: 26
I didn't find Nick attractive until he put his glasses on 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was going to make a joke but I can’t spell one of the words and my iPhone’s autocorrect is worse than useless.

It was funny. Trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure when this whole I’m a celebrity started you voted people out not who you wanted to keep in 🤔

Reactions: 12
Well that interview was a waste of time why spend so long on those stupid letters that felt like the shortest interview

Reactions: 18
Frankie answer to who do you want to win he didn't answer that but said Sam will win. Wonder who he really wants to win it?

Reactions: 17
Well that interview was a waste of time why spend so long on those stupid letters that felt like the shortest interview
Probably didn’t help he had zero airtime so nothing to show and/or talk about.

Reactions: 22
I didn't find Nick attractive until he put his glasses on 👀
I remember years ago on Hollyoaks where he took his top off, and he had obviously been going hammer and tongs with the workouts, because me and my housemate were shocked to see how buff he was.

It didn’t seem right tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I was, frankie I'd forget I was even on the show and duck gmb off and yes I know I sound like a sore loser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She may have convinced herself that her always being voted for trials was because she was ‘entertaining’ and everyone wanted her on screen more, but this has probably made her realise it’s because she’s despised 🫠🫠🫠
Despised is a strong word but I love it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.