I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck did she survive?? I'm convinced there's rigging going on. Frankie was so interesting the 36 seconds we seen of him

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Raging!! You could see Nella was actually surprised it could be her. Just wait till you get out doll :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
will be interesting to see how nella changes for the cameras now as she’ll probably assume she’s had the second least votes now and isn’t as loved as she thinks

Reactions: 15
Being honest I didn’t expect Nella to be in the it might be you bit. I thought she’d pull the votes because she’s drama.

Reactions: 10
Such a shame don't know why they cast him when they hardly showed him

Reactions: 14
Remember when they used to come out and they looked half dead - pure skin & bone & just wrecked… not now, Frankie looks great!

Reactions: 18
I'm actually gutted, i really liked him from the little we saw of him

Reactions: 15
If it was vote to leave, like these should be, Nella would have been long gone with Josie not far behind judging by SM. When you've gotta spread votes between 7 people it ain't happening.
But then we’d end up with people who are even mildly entertaining being gone quick with vote to leave.
Who wants that

Reactions: 3
Frankie’s highlights?!! Is that VT of him walking from that morning’s campfire up to his exit interview?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if they have put Nella as the other ‘maybe’ to get people to vote for her tomorrow? Not sure if that means she got the second lowest votes but if not, I’d bet money on it being tactical.

Reactions: 9
I warmed to Nella tonight. Most of the campmates like her. She gets hold of the wrong end of the stick but she has changed my opinion of her.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.