I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the vote had to be secret and not discussed yet Nella now asking who voted for her to be leader

Reactions: 13
Excited to vote Nella out first 🥰 promptly followed by Josie!

why are the girls so crap this year?!

Reactions: 25
Josie bricking it now she has to actually do something!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god the bt using the war of the worlds music I can't handle that. My mum used to blast the cd as a child and it scared the tit out of me so badly

Reactions: 2
I hope Fred doesn't help the cooks out as Nela was thinking of her own issues and not the whole camp being fed well, Josie is letting herself down too.

Reactions: 19
How Josie got to her age in life I don’t know she’s thick as duck

Reactions: 17
The females bigging up Nella, they didn't vote for her though did they.

I have to say I'm so disappointed with the ladies in there this year.

Reactions: 28
If Fred helps with cooking, then surely that would be a rule break

Reactions: 11
Wtf has happened to the girls??! Nella gets a bit of power and the 3 of them turn into immature,sly little biatchs 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
More fool Marvin Tony and Nick for voting Nella 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Imagine if Fred said Nella should be scrubbing the dishes like the dishwasher she should be, imagine the roles swapped 🙄 She’s an absolute bleep and she’ll regret her choices once Josie poisons them all

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.