I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is nella shagging is what I want to know either that or what bleeping tit does she have on someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not Tony being gutted that he voted nella now he’s got to be on fier duty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It shows how some of these clowns have never had a proper job, giggling to themselves about Fred doing the dishes. He has spent his career in catering and didn't rise to fame until later in life, they think he is above cleaning up?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
FFS how bleeping childish are Nella & Josie are they that thick they don’t realise the implications of rats all over the cooking & eating stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why would they put a tit cook on chef duty? Maybe they needed to switch them about but fred is the best person surely??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.