I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a millennial (we definitely get the abuse aimed at Gen Z!) We are probably the last generation with the work ethic. I know I am. My friends are. The Gen Z lot aka Nella expect tit on a plate, cry offended at every bastard thing and pull every card. And they're the ones I'm supposed to base my votes etc on to protect? Absolutely not. Influencer is not a career. Pull your damn weight and don't be a dick?

Apologies for the rant. Signed. Millennial 🤣
I think I'm gen z

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is Jamie Lynn growing on me?! I think it's cos she's quite deadpan.

Reactions: 28
As a millennial (we definitely get the abuse aimed at Gen Z!) We are probably the last generation with the work ethic. I know I am. My friends are. The Gen Z lot aka Nella expect tit on a plate, cry offended at every bastard thing and pull every card. And they're the ones I'm supposed to base my votes etc on to protect? Absolutely not. Influencer is not a career. Pull your damn weight and don't be a dick?

Apologies for the rant. Signed. Millennial 🤣
Someone called Gen Z the new boomers and watching Nella have a strop I can see why 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That has to be both the most hilarious and awkward Challenge so far
Danielle used Jamie as a full on trampoline whilst josie was getting way more than she bargained for
Sorry Rochelle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That has to be both the most hilarious and awkward Challenge so far
Danielle used Jamie as a full on trampoline whilst josie was getting way more than she bargained for
Sorry Rochelle 🤣
Marvin was so awkward 😂

bleeping adverts ruining songs. I love that how bizarre song but stop playing it every single bleeping advert

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.