I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
quinn from zoey 101 looks amazing now. As a kooky girl I adored Quinn and they were horrible to her. Sorry 😂

Reactions: 1
Tony turned his nose up at the beans and was expecting a tin heinz but it’s a yes to the camel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tony turned his nose up at the beans and was expecting a tin heinz but it’s a yes to the camel 😂
I always thought watching this as a kid they gave them rice and baked beans and thought it was such a weird combination that’s why they all complained about it so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I stopped watching easties in 2019 when me and Mr T went away for a month to work and trying to catch up while it was recording more in the background just wasn't feasible. I do now watch emmerdale and coronation Street.

However last year Mr T refused to let me watch I'm a celeb without him and tonight I'm watching and he's away fiddling with lights!

I also thought the 1st playoff was for the breakfast? Shows how much attention I pay!

Reactions: 2
I always thought watching this as a kid they gave them rice and baked beans and thought it was such a weird combination that’s why they all complained about it so much 🤣
I mean you did have an excuse and you’re not the only one because I did too but as I got older and saw it wasn’t a tin of Heinz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.