I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need some of JLS’s Christianity on this thread lads, Nella can’t even breathe without it being wrong at this stage 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very unpopular opinion and I couldn’t tell you why I think this but there’s something about Danielle I’m not sure about. I’m sure she’s very lovely but I feel like shes sitting on the fence, playing the nice one so she wins. I’ve noticed she’s doing a lot of people pleasing in convos, asking the questions but we‘ve not heard about her life at all. I will say though, she could be very overwhelmed by all the big characters there and probably can’t get a word in!
I know I know guys, I actually feel bad for saying it!
Nah I feel the same. Feel like she isn't entirely being herself and trying to be too nice. I kinda get it because she isn't in eastenders anymore and won't want to damage her image.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aye Danielle is trying to please everyone. She’s coming across very very boring now though.

Reactions: 6
She’s basically her character Lola in Eastenders 😂 her roots are going to get so bad!
I stopped watching not long after that. Pretty much lost interest when Steven shot jane and Ian went homeless
So much drama and hate I just can't be doing with it when real life is tit

Reactions: 1
Sam visibly deflated after Nella's outburst destroying his upbeat positivity

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I stopped watching not long after that. Pretty much lost interest when Steven shot jane and Ian went homeless
Eastenders is currently the best it’s been in years. I stopped watching also but love it now again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I adore Sam. In case anyone isn't with me yet, here's a picture of Sam and Zara with their kittens (their children) watching Lion King.

Screenshot_20231124-213844.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My ex got me into it back at uni in 2009 and I’ve watched it on and off ever since. It’s nice to always have something to watch!

Reactions: 6
Eastenders is currently the best it’s been in years. I stopped watching also but love it now again.
It’s so much better than Corrie. I was always team Corrie, but quite honestly that’s like a bad American daytime soap nowadays

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.