I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How rude of Nella to turn around and say I don't even want my item, when Jamie was so desperate for hers and didn't get it, ungrateful witch. And don't even get me started on the fallout with Fred! Get Nella out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 94
You know it’s bad when Sam is the voice of reason for Jamie Lynn and telling her it wasn’t that bad. He literally had insects in his pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can they not get a couple of sticks and put some leaves on as hair and say it’s her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the problem with JL acting like she’s the only person there and the pandering they will all get tired of it quickly

Reactions: 17
OK missed most of the today's episode but didn't anyone tell Jamie there is always another chance to win the other missed luxury items and letters?
Having a meltdown so soon isn't the best

Also the trials aren't known for being nice
🤔

Reactions: 10
look, if jamie lynn isn't gonna come up with the goods, she really needs to leave

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.