I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope Nella goes out first. She has some massive chip on her shoulder.
Discusting attitude.

Reactions: 51
Nella is horrible. Didn't like her before the outburst as she was annoying, but like her even less now. I felt sorry for Fred, he clearly meant no offence and she treated him like tit in front of the camp

She strikes me as someone with a victim complex
I said the same, 100% has a victim complex

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Some poor sods have spent weeks designing and constructing that task, and she's spent seconds in there and fucked off

In the past when there's been something really intricate like that task, like in the Gillian McKeith years, they just brought it back for another contestant.

Reactions: 8
Throw roaches over Marvin, and he instantly becomes more entertaining. He’s throwing better moves than he did in JLS.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.