I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a minimum length of time they have to stay in there to get their fee? JLS is gone as soon as it's passed if so.

Reactions: 8
Marvin telling the story of him calling himself from Rochelle’s phone so he had her number (without her knowledge) and then pestering her for months to get her to go out with him and thinking it’s a cute story… when in reality it sounds very stalkery 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I fast forwarded during the trial last night cos I can't stand NF and Nella's screaming was doing my head in.

I have no idea who this woman is and due to her screaming, I really don't want to find out!!!

Reactions: 17
Marvin telling the story of him calling himself from Rochelle’s phone so he had her number (without her knowledge) and then pestering her for months to get her to go out with him and thinking it’s a cute story… when in reality it sounds very stalkery 😅
And how did he get into her phone? Was it not locked?😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.