I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't have farage down as a Blair man 😂
I didn’t even know Farage was a Tory. Have I been living under a rock? Tbh, I don’t follow him or know much about what he does so most likely why.

Reactions: 1
She's tough as old boots! Not buying the snivelling child act
I don't think it's an act. She's tough, any young mum is. The crying is probably years of being strong when she wasn't, coming out. I like her, hope she does well 🫡

Reactions: 12
I don't know much about Jamie Lynn other than she's Britneys sister, but she did very well on that trial. Good on her! Hope she stops moping now and enjoys the experience.

Sam is my favourite at the moment. Adorable! When he was identifying with Jamie Lynn missing her kids by talking about his cats I was like...

1700689053572.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t even know Farage was a Tory. Have I been living under a rock? Tbh, I don’t follow him or know much about what he does so most likely why.
He is not a Tory MP, I think he was before his UKIP days. Not sure how he will lead them when he is not a Tory!

Reactions: 3
Sam was way too much for me at the start but the more I see him I think he is just a lovely guy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.