I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The misspelling of her name by old white men is happening again on facebook like it did with Noky, seen her be called Nutella about 20 times 🫠

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen a few comments on tiktok actually defending her and justify what she was saying ????? The fuck is wrong with people
It’s probably her stans tbf Some teenagers will defend their favourite influencer against ANYTHING even when Nella was clearly rude and wrong.

Reactions: 10
I like Josie (no one else seems to so perhaps I am missing something ) and Danielle seems pleasant and grounded.
I like Josie I loved her on big brother and feel like I'm missing something aswell
Also love wee Danielle, Fred and Sam

Reactions: 7
I agree! Nella was aggressive and out of line. We should be able to hold her to account for her behaviour, but it is being seen by some as not supporting black women. There’s a difference between supporting and allowing bad behaviour from anyone!
That’s why I said it’s complex because it is!

Reactions: 19
Absolutely. feel like people, especially white people, fear opening their mouths these days for fears of cancellations and repercussions - although everyone and any one is fair game these days. God forbid these new generation of cotton wool influencer babies were around when the Internet really first kicked off and people were free to speak honestly and brutally honestly.

Reactions: 13
I agree they shouldnt be allowed to do more than 3 trials in a row

Reactions: 4
I find it really irritating when people can’t use common sense, and I consider myself fairly left wing and “woke” (hate that word lmao). Nella booting off over a very innocent comment has nothing to do with race. Saying she was in the wrong isn’t racist ffs

Reactions: 22
I agree they shouldnt be allowed to do more than 3 trials in a row
I hate when reality competitions kick someone out on the first week as you've no chance to get to know them. In the same respect, I wish the first week every contestant on here had to give a trial a go and then we piped in the second week.

Reactions: 1
They should do one big challenge day 2/3 but that probably won’t ever happen because there’ll be no voting revenue. Every year the grace/ nick type characters leave pretty early and never do a challenge.

Okaaaaay I have seen the clip of Nella and Fred now and sheeeesh, she is dense. That's all there is to it. The way she said to the camera "he said he could be my dad" TOTALLY misrepresented what happened – we all know it's cos he was talking about his eyesight (which SHE was asking about) and being old. And when she accused him of smiling when he apologised, no, his apology was very sincere, but he became incredulous (hence kind of smiling) when she then started on about not speaking to each other. What an immature and unlikeable brat. "I only allow people to disrespect me once". ffs. Who does she think she is? The Queen? Fred's behaviour was impeccable; I'm not sure I'd have been so polite.

Reactions: 33
Every reality show thread I've joined has become about race which is why I usually don't comment. I have so many people blocked on here because they apply it to every situation and it is exhausting

Reactions: 19
Something else Nella said to Fred is irritating me - the 'you stay on your side of the camp and I'll stay on mine' comments. How dare she try to dictate where somebody can and can't go in what is effectively their home for the next few weeks. Outrageous.

Reactions: 46
It's been mentioned before but also her saying "don't treat me like a little girl" or whatever and her immediately following that with "I'm just a girl... I can't do big scary challenge". Same thing with her going off on Fred but having o problem calling attractive men "daddy".

I don't want to see her on my screen and I'll be downloading the app to vote her out as soon as I can

Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched this for years but decided on a whim to give the new series a go. Could be an unpopular opinion as I can totally see how he could be irritating but I actually like Sam’s energy and positivity (for now ) As for Nella, l’ve no idea who she is, but coming from someone who lost both parents as a teen, I just dont get her point and id consider myself someone who likes to think of all sides. So out of order on Fred and What a lot of amateur dramatics! Jamie, well she’s coming across quite troubled/damaged with all the tears after just a few days etc. Maybe its the lack of food for them all

Reactions: 9
The preview of tonight challenge might actually suprise us, looks like she gets a few stars for them!

Reactions: 7
Yeah I thought that was bonkers… it just came across as her being out of control and throwing anything at the situation like a toddler having a tantrum. He apologised for doing very little wrong imo. Even the turning her back on him when he was speaking to her… just rude. I wonder if she went to bed last night and thought “ooof here’s my chance for everyone to feel sad for me”.

Reactions: 10
Its funny but many people thought it was Farage (and I bet the producers did) would be the one to annoy people but its some 2 bit influencer who is a nobody that's taken on the role instead.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.