I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think anti immigration and racism are lumped together too much as well- especially black Brits who have been here for hundreds if not thousands of years, nobody really means them when discussing immigration

Reactions: 7
Yes, she was very witty and had an amazing sarcastic sense of humour. More mature and older in her ways than the rest of us, walked round the school in her goth gear like she was floating along the corridors.
Intelligent and she made you feel like her opinion really mattered to you! But not in an arrogant way.
She could tell a mundane story in a way that would have you holding your sides. Naturally very funny ☺
I love reading other peoples accounts of what a person is like if they know them personally or even have had an encounter with them at some point…. When I was cabin crew I met a few celebs over the years and have completely come away from that meeting with a total different opinion of them after meeting them…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nella is actually unbearable to watch.

Firstly, she isn’t knowledgable enough to discuss Nigel’s politics - she ended up doing him a favour, and really highlighting how childish and aggressive she can be with her tone and volume.

Her behaviour towards Fred was gross, and the amount of people who are trying to excuse her on Tik Tok is baffling. I was told earlier that ‘you lot just want to have a problem with her’
I did ask who ‘you lot’ were, but didn’t get an answer. Something tells me that it’s not the ‘lot’ of us that know how it feels to lose their parents at a young age though.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Nella rose- on the most recent post on her insta there were so many comments on the Fred incident, some had 4000, 6000 likes.. they all seem to have been deleted

Reactions: 2
Nella rose- on the most recent post on her insta there were so many comments on the Fred incident, some had 4000, 6000 likes.. they all seem to have been deleted
I hope she learns from this by reading, digesting and understanding WHY she has received the reactions she has, and uses this to educate herself and become a more rounded individual. Somehow though, I think it may be a case of 'wah wah poor me I'm being bullied and trolled and everyone is evil and doesn't understand how triggering it all was and how traumatised I am...' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
I hope she learns from this by reading, digesting and understanding WHY she has received the reactions she has, and uses this to educate herself and become a more rounded individual. Somehow though, I think it may be a case of 'wah wah poor me I'm being bullied and trolled and everyone is evil and doesn't understand how triggering it all was and how traumatised I am...' :rolleyes:
Of course she won’t. She’ll probably alienate them all one by one then claim she was being shunned and bullied.

Reactions: 15
Of course they have - that seems to be the modus operandi of these influencers / Z-listers. Act like an hole on tv, see the backlash and they double down and spend their days deleting any comments on SM they don’t agree with. In Nella’s case some minion / management will be deleting comments ad nauseum!

Reactions: 16
I think Nella is the most conscious of everyone in there of the cameras with Nigel coming second. She keeps making eye contact with the camera constantly whenever she's telling one of her stories.

Regarding her having some kind of personal growth after this, it is always possible but she honestly seems like a very dim/dumb person so can't really see it happening.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if it’s been posted already but this made me laugh😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i am by no means a fan of nella (anymore) but her terrible personality and lack of intellect doesn't have anything to do with her weight...

Reactions: 11
I agree with you. It's hard to say in public how one feels about this these days, without getting 'cancelled'
I risk getting myself cancelled here, but i think Nigel is only saying that this tiny island of ours can only take so many people. Our infrastructure is creaking. We have a housing crisis. Our NHS is stretched beyond help. There's an unemployment issue etc. I actually don't think he's racist. He's saying our country is on its knees and needs to take control of it's borders. The more people we take in in an uncontrolled way, the more we have to support them. If you go to Australia you have to have x dollars in the bank, a job or skills you can offer the country, medical insurance etc. They won't take you over a certain age! Australia is known for sending illegal immigrants straight back without housing them at all. We provide accommodation, immediate nhs care, money.
The more people we welcome the more the population will grow (when they have children etc). We are literally a teeny tiny country - how can it go on unmanaged?
I think that's why he was saying 'just think about it' to her but Nella was just hysterical and screaming in his face.
Should i see myself out? 🙈😅
I absolutely think that Nigel Farage is a vile racist.
However I agree with every word of your post apart from that.

Reactions: 3
Not agreeing with Nella's approach, but she had a great point about doctors and nurses ... how is Nigel and the rest of the British population going to get a GP appointment if there's no Indian, other Asian, or African doctors left in the country??
I think he means the boatload of illegal men coming into the country - dingy after dingy! It truly is scary. All the lefties talking about LGBTG+, Womens rights, equality - these men fundamentally don't share the same values it truly is scary where this country is heading!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.