I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dogs are farting and I feel like I'm having some kind of 4D smellavision experience 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Oooh that surstromming stuff is supposed to be awful. Like just the smell alone is supposed to be enough to make you sick.

Reactions: 2
So that was the first eating challenge that I could actually watch. No over acting with retching etc.

Reactions: 6
Nige smashed that challenge like he was at the Pizza Hut buffet on half term.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The trials must be somewhat fun - gives them something to do. Sitting in that camp all day sounds boring as hell.

Reactions: 10
Fred’s well fed and wants to eat the local wildlife, what’s he going to be like when they start failing trials and are actually hungry 😂 sacrificing farage over the fire

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How the hell is he now tucking into bloody rice????? Is he not full from all the anus and penis?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.