I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nella braking the fourth wall and looking into the camera is making me feel out of sorts.

Was if Farage that Popbitch said had a choad?

Also how tf do you all read and type so fast and watch the telly?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The ITVX app is behind the live TV so this thread is a wee bit ahead. I’ll have to read a few mins behind.

i am sure I read on Tattle that Dec a has a hair replacement system rather than a transplant. I had never hear of that before.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m about 15 minutes behind, so will be adding random thoughts and Nigel praise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The ITVX app is behind the live TV so this thread is a wee bit ahead. I’ll have to read a few mins behind.

i am sure I read on Tattle that Dec a has a hair replacement system rather than a transplant. I had never hear of that before.
A fancy syrup??

Reactions: 2
I feel like they should just make one slice, feels like a waste of the animals to make a whole slice it’s not like ant and dec are going to be finishing it off behind the scenes

Reactions: 6
"poociutto"??

disappointing it's anus and not actual tit

duck me, I hate him

(I still have no actual idea who nella is)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.