I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Seriously let people vote for whoever they bleeping want, you're on tattle, don't try and claim the moral high ground.
It’s like the poster yesterday who slated (and judged) anyone who supported Nigel but when another poster gave them a reply that they didn’t like, they became indignant and said “don’t judge me!” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not been following this thread but have been watching the show and wondering who the f was voting for nigel farage??? He's come across well but hes also a politician, people have obviously fallen for it. It indirectly justifies his political views and no you cant separate him from them.
Marvin is harmless yet hasnt got a single vote on this poll!!

If you've been voting nigel u should be ashamed of yourself

I probably wont check this thread again after but if ive ruffled some feathers with my comment -then good 🤣 take a long hard look at yourself
Oh duck off Nella

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
He irritates me the way he does that fist-to-heart tap thing when those two twats read out his name.
He is so boring, but wonder how much of that is his true personality or if he is trying to stay neutral so he doesn’t get any bad press?

Reactions: 7
Tony or Big Nige to win.
I went off Tony when he quickly vetoed the suggestion of Nigel getting his chair during one of the challenges. Nigel's nearly 60 yrs old ffs, he could be Tony's father. Ooh I do hope Nella's not reading this or she'll be triggered again. :eek: Had Nigel not been an outspoken right-winger, I'd bet my house that Tony wouldn't have objected.

And speaking of the awful Nella, Tony voted for her to be camp leader and seemed to worship her. ('You're the winner, you're the winner') as she was booted out :rolleyes: Nick & Marvin voted for her too as camp leader and that put me off them as well. I'd be happy for either Sam or Nigel to win.

Reactions: 13
*Just put this on the Nigel Farage thread too.*.

I wonder who voted for Nigel to be camp leader that time when Nella had 3 votes - Nigel had 1. I remember thinking he'd get no votes and when he did get one, I thought 'at least he has one friend in there'. Maybe Frankie?

Reactions: 2
I went off Tony when he quickly vetoed the suggestion of Nigel getting his chair during one of the challenges. Nigel's nearly 60 yrs old ffs, he could be Tony's father. Ooh I do hope Nella's not reading this or she'll be triggered again. :eek: Had Nigel not been an outspoken right-winger, I'd bet my house that Tony wouldn't have objected.

And speaking of the awful Nella, Tony voted for her to be camp leader and seemed to worship her. ('You're the winner, you're the winner') as she was booted out :rolleyes: Nick & Marvin voted for her too as camp leader and that put me off them as well. I'd be happy for either Sam or Nigel to win.
I couldn’t bear Sam to win the show (he most likely will though)
He’s absolutely desperate to win it and I find him beyond irritating already imagine how he would be if he was winner 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.