I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itv should be more impartial...Yes of course theyre gonna talk about her on this morning but it's unfair to show her best bits and keep giving her so much screen time on the show.

Reactions: 29
Itv should be more impartial...Yes of course theyre gonna talk about her on this morning but it's unfair to show her best bits and keep giving her so much screen time on the show.
Typical ITV they are (imho) just so blatant in their push for the peoples princess, thumb sucking Josieeeee.:sick: Not even trying to hide it,

I think I'm in a minority of one in not ever liking Rylan Clarke.

Reactions: 9
Josie is the only camp mate who doesn't look like she's lost any weigh to me. Nick got weighed after leaving and he'd lost over a stone!

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I think if they’d actually given Nigel some airtime he wouldn’t be so popular. The British public don’t like being told who to vote for :)

Reactions: 7
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
Not been following this thread but have been watching the show and wondering who the f was voting for nigel farage??? He's come across well but hes also a politician, people have obviously fallen for it. It indirectly justifies his political views and no you cant separate him from them.
Marvin is harmless yet hasnt got a single vote on this poll!!

If you've been voting nigel u should be ashamed of yourself

I probably wont check this thread again after but if ive ruffled some feathers with my comment -then good 🤣 take a long hard look at yourself

Not been following this thread but have been watching the show and wondering who the f was voting for nigel farage??? He's come across well but hes also a politician, people have obviously fallen for it. It indirectly justifies his political views and no you cant separate him from them.

I probably wont check this thread again after but if ive ruffled some feathers with my comment -then good 🤣 take a long hard look at yourself

Seriously let people vote for whoever they bleeping want, you're on tattle, don't try and claim the moral high ground.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Marvin is still on 0 - you not voted for him then ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just realised I'm gonna miss cyclone tomorrow night because it's my sons 21st 😪

I might not go 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Who is going to win or who do we want to win?

I can see Sam or Tony winning.

I want Nigel or Marvin to win.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.