Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
It’s not a rave thread, it’s general discussion
The difference is that the poster was talking about his politics. His politics aren’t relevant here, him as a camp mate is. Talking about his politics here derails the thread
You said what I said more eloquently ha

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I could never understand how Vicky Pattison won it. I thought she was very fake.
Ditto Stephen Bear on Celeb BB, awful behaviour.
I guess it was down to their followers/fanbase. It certainly wasn’t down to how they were on the shows.
I remember that series her jaw was swinging all over the show all the time
I think geordies are instantly likeable and she probably had the geordie vote they were probably voting loads up in Newcastle they are like us scousers them Geordies all back there own love and good drink and a party 🤣

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
They are going to struggle for highlights for Danielle, she’s not really done any trials or challenges and isn’t involved in big camp features like dancing to JLS songs or general chats which have been interesting.
Finally tonight she had a tick and went to the pool but that’s the first time
I can’t get my head round that she’s not been voted out yet! She should’ve been first to go, there’s no way she’s got any sort of fan base so who’s keeping her in 🙄as you say she’s not contributed to this show but in the final 6 😡

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
I’ve not seen tonight’s, just back from a Christmas market and husband has football on - 8 mins to go and hoping no extra time so I don’t miss the elimination. All votes to Nick (Tony1) today

I really don’t know so not sure why I’m getting involved but those other shows can be filmed again whereas this is live and can’t be reshot

I’d put money on that being the storyline for Sam in the jungle as well so the producers include every incident he does jump on people and in a 24 hour period it’s probably only a handful of times but in a hour long show it feels like he is always doing it
Aftersun is a live show

neroli

VIP Member
I really don’t know so not sure why I’m getting involved but those other shows can be filmed again whereas this is live and can’t be reshot

I’d put money on that being the storyline for Sam in the jungle as well so the producers include every incident he does jump on people and in a 24 hour period it’s probably only a handful of times but in a hour long show it feels like he is always doing it
yes I can certainly see why the producers would want to highlight Sam's hyperactivity episodes even if they don't actually happen that often
---

yes I can certainly see why the producers would want to highlight Sam's hyperactivity episodes even if they don't actually happen that often

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Yes they will have. Especially the ones where you still vote by calling a number
They're very heavily regulated these day. Wasn't it an Ant & Dec fronted programme that came under a lot of scrutiny over phone votes and that's why they always have to say 'you're votes won't be counted but you may still be charged ' type things all the time now on phone in shows? Don't think it was IMAC but it may have been.

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
I haven’t watched IAC in a good few years - the last one was the one Dougie McFly won.
I saw the lineup this year and was quite interested, but ended up missing most of it because I couldn’t bear watching Nella.
What I have seen has been an absolute bore, with the usual plugging of the ITV favourite.
I don’t know why the celebs’ agents don’t insist on a decent annd equal amount of airtime for their clients before they sign up to it.
Ant and Dec have always saved the programme in years where the campmates haven’t been that great but even they are past their best - and really too old for the cheeky chappie routine.
Sad really, when I think about the past series’; David Gest and his stories, Phil Tuffnell and Anthony Worrell Thompson and the mutiny over cigarettes 😂, Dominic letting off the stink bomb; Dean Gaffney and Paul Burrell both made me cry with laughter doing the trials 😂
Honestly it just seems like a vehicle to promote whatever “talent” ITV are pushing now. I really feel like it’s done - for me anyway.
I agree, they should have ended it a few years ago, on a high.

soph30

VIP Member
So people aren’t allowed to come on and say they hate Nigel? They’ve to go to a seperate thread for that? But Nella was fair game? I’m not going to derail the thread further. I think we’ve both made valid points. Happy Friday.
They can say they hate him and write an essay about his politics and get likes, that’s fine. Trouble is is that if someone then replies to what’s been said about his politics it’s not that relevant to IAC