Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TenerifeTigger

Chatty Member
I'm late tonight. Was at a Christmas quiz at the 7yo school. Was 2 quizzes and we won the 1st one! Lost the second one completely.

That was a decent trial but wasn't fair about the purple star.

Hopefully josie or Danielle out next!

Reactions: 4

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember Sam in big brother years ago? He was the same trying desperately to create a bromance with some other dude on there. It was cringe
Yes I do!! It was him from Ex on the Beach who went out with Meghan McKenna I think. Can’t remember his name. And then he struck gold with Pete on Celebs go Dating. I can’t work out if it was a game plan or he really does just want to be liked.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Please can somebody update me re the tea on Tony? Thanks 🙏

I’ve missed a fair bit on the last thread….someone said he’s a known cheat?
Is that true ?
I like him and would like him to win.

I think Josie likes him….is she his type?
Ugh Jodie can keep her unwashed paws away from the lovely Tony

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I hate rollercoasters like have a fear always have done BUT I’d give that mixer a go without the critters😂

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Just like when Sam told Jamie Lynn she was the girl who cried wolf. People say stupid stuff sometimes without realising how hurtful it is. Fred shouldn't have said that to Sam, but let's not pretend it's on par with what Josie, Nella and Danielle have been at. They are deliberately trying to be hurtful and have been very spiteful, ill tempered and childish.
I never said it was. I make observations as they come to me and in that moment I thought what Fred said was rude, not saying others haven’t done worse this series

Happy Lady

VIP Member
So have I got this right?

There's 7 still in tonight
Down to 6 Wednesday
Down to 5 Thursday
Down to 4 Friday
Cyclone on Saturday 🎉🎉🤸
Final on Sunday

Does anyone leave on Saturday night? I can't remember.