Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
I shouldn't have used the word dark - it's too strong. I can't put my finger on it and I don't mean there is anything sinister about Tony. I just think there is an anger never far from the surface even more than he shows.
As I said I don't dislike him. I once worked with someone who reminds me of him and he unnerved me too.
However I prefer him to Josie 100%.
I think Tony’s just maybe a bit thick? You think he’s hiding something because there’s nothing really going on, just a blank canvas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

soph30

VIP Member
You didn’t see his poster campaign or listen to him when he has campaigned for parliament or against Brexit? His plan in IAC is to come across as a normal, decent human being so that he can use that platform to get back into politics. Look into his past, he is anything but. Judge a person by the company they keep, in his case, Donald Trump!
Go to his thread 🧵 🤴

Reactions: 4

rivermonster

VIP Member
I love they’re also planning to watch Hollyoaks like some on here. Maybe they’ll put it back on Channel 4 with all these new viewers 😂☺
I met Diane Langton (nana Mc Queen ) about 8 years ago at my therapist in Goa - massage, reflexology and lots of alternate treatments and we sat outside together and chatted about nothing really whilst waiting for appointment times. Although I recognised her I thought she was Adreanne Posta who used to be married to Graham Bonnett who I knew and she listened to my chat for ages before she told me who she was. She was lovely and I looked forward to our Sunday morning chats.

• Heart

louseylou

VIP Member
When people start leaving one by one didn't they get one less minute to complete the trial ie say 6 people 6 minutes? Or have I made that up haha even though this probably wouldn't of been done in 6 mins tbf
I think it depends on the trial. There's no way any one could have done that trial in 6 minutes.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
SAVE OUR NICK!

He’s an all round good egg, and we can’t let him go so soon. I know a lot of people want Teddy T to win, and he has a very good chance of winning, but Teddy T fans please vote Tony2 as he needs all the help he can get to get him a bit further along ❤
On it.

• Heart