Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Josie definitely fancies him!!
he is her type
Would she be his type? She is blonde and big but not glam! He liked her singing last night ..
She’s a gobby mare can’t stand her !
I can’t stand Josie just a nasty person Tony type is full glam typical Scouse girl look

Reactions: 5

Friendsfanatic2022

You never know, Nigel could defy all the odds and win! Hope so

Nigel for the win! Imagine all the outrage haha
Don’t get me wrong, he seems alright as a person and I wouldn’t mind him winning but I definitely don’t think they’d allow that to happen due to the uproar it would cause but I could be wrong. I don’t think any of them are clean cut so Nigel or Sam are probably the best 2 choices

oragisax

Who do you all think will go tonight?? I want Josie but unfortunately don't think it will be her

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Are they having a laugh 🤦🏽‍♀️
---

Yeah I can’t remember her doing much after X factor
That's cos of the blatant over exposure and total airtime she gets.
Who knows, some of the other campmates could have had cracking one liners but we never get to see them

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
It has to be Danielle going out tonight, followed by Nigel, Marvin and a final with Sam, Tony & Josie. Sam will win it but Josie will be ‘Our Queen’ regardless of the outcome 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Sad

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Would it be classed as cheating if I let the bastard floats down and then dragged them through the thing they gotta be dragged through? 😂😂

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Not everyone has to go to his thread. He is a contestant on IAC. This is the thread for IAC. It’s a strange narrative. One contestant can’t be mentioned? People are calling Tony angry and a cheat? Nella was called everything as is Josie. The Nigel thread is a rave thread I gather which is fine but people are entitled to still speak about him on here if they want.
I agree. It's not a rave thread, which I hoped for! It's been infiltrated by anti Nigel's! So I'm sticking here! Nigel to win 🏆

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
Josie definitely fancies him!!
he is her type
Would she be his type? She is blonde and big but not glam! He liked her singing last night ..
She’s a gobby mare can’t stand her !