I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ITV wanted to keep the celebs quiet they should probably fly the celebs into different airports.

I’m getting very excited now. IACGMOOH always gets me feeling very festive.

Reactions: 6
If ITV wanted to keep the celebs quiet they should probably fly the celebs into different airports.

I’m getting very excited now. IACGMOOH always gets me feeling very festive.
I agree the show isnt what it used to be but then tv has changed so much since it originally aired anyway

For me it holds quite a bit of meaning my dad pased away in 2017 and growing up it was one of the one show every year as a family we tucked up infront of the tv all together to watch with our hot drinks and festive snacks (cause the show always reminds you xmas is on its way) especially with the multitude of christmas adverts on

So glad its back in the jungle as well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No way was that castle unheated. I live on Wales and couldn't be walking about barefoot on flagstones like the celebs did in their living quarters.

Reactions: 4
I wish they hadn't put gillian mckeith on the special show, she deserves no airtime or money.
Ugh I can’t stand her. Have you seen her daughters on tik tok? Cringe of the highest order. They will be scooping up buckets of clout with this season… 🤮

Reactions: 3
Jill Scott and Charlene White are the next to arrive in Australia.

Reactions: 1

Seann Walsh will be picked most days to do tasks.

Glad this task is being brought back but I would rather eat animal knackers than do it.......

Reactions: 1
I'm interested to see what Boy George and Mike Tindell are like. Haven't watched it in years, but might give this one a try!

Reactions: 4
Buzzing for this one. Good mix in the line up.
Love oliva Atwood, think she will be funny. Think sue will be good too. Interesting to see Mike tyndall too.

Reactions: 5
It's so sanitised now and celebs are never themselves because they are trying to push their careers. I'd love it to go back to the way it was and always someone from bloody Corrie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.