Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Met Mike Tindall once. He held his brothers stag do in the club I worked in, honestly one of the nicest ‘famous’ people I’ve ever met. He was polite, and came round at the end of the night and personally thanked each member of staff. I think he’s a great edition……….Boy George, not so much 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Carpediem69

VIP Member
As soon as I saw she was already flying home I thought of it being a family issue like a family member being ill, like someone else said.
I never knew who she was until I watched her reality show (cannot remember the name of it) she came across as down to earth, self depricating at times but above everything I loved how she was when she adopted a dog from Romania (I think that was the country) she was amazing, slept besides Lola all night was really compassionate and spoilt her rotten. Anyone who is that kind to animals gets a massive tick in my book I have liked her ever since.
1667839532381.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh my gosh. Never at any point in my adult life have I found Mike Tindall attractive. He spoke for about three seconds and all that has changed. Fwah!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I get the impression that George thinks he’s better than the rest of them and ever so slightly above it all. Maybe I’m wrong.

Reactions: 36
I believe the producers decided olivia needs to eat 3 full meals and rice & beans would be a terrible diet for her as she will lose even more weight & medically she will be extremely underweight!
If that was case surely they would have decided that before the show started during medical checks and not one day in

Reactions: 30

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Jill is great! And so supportive to the others already, giving them pep talks. Think she will be a good asset to the team this year.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I had to laugh thinking about how Matt would answer the question ‘where did you take your girlfriend on your first date?’

’The store cupboard’.

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Bit gross assuming Liv has an eating disorder because she’s thin. She was a runner as a teen and very athletic, I’m pretty sure that’s just her natural body type. She’s very open about her anxiety and having ADHD, I don’t think she would hide something like an eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Is Chris Moyles constantly going to go on about how he used to be overweight. He’s a boring fucker already.

• Haha
Reactions: 27