I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good, I'm pleased it's back to normal now. It wasn't the same the last 2 years.

I like the idea of the wild west theme challenges

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Not sold on the male signings but some of the female ones are good. Gillian McKeith coming back is genius casting, she'll ruin the nicey nice vibe that we've seen recently if she gets to do any trials. Ditto Helen Flanagan.

If only we got Lady C as well.

Reactions: 4
I'm disappointed with Helen and Gillian. It can be funny at first to see people struggle with the trails, but then it just gets boring. I prefer seeing people face their fears and give it a good crack.

Reactions: 4
In all fairness, some of the people they’ve got back for the All-Stars series is quite impressive. Janice Dickinson, Gillian McKeith and Shaun Ryder all in the same camp! I wonder if Gillian will faint, this time around when it’s her turn to bring home the grub.

He has short hair now.

Don’t heavily rumoured people at this stage often end up just being rumours?

Generally The Sun rumours always turn out to be correct. They got the scoop on Arlene and Richard months before the show started last year.

I see they’re also saying Owen Warner from Hollyoaks is in. Can see him being the eye-candy who gets booted about 5th.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.