I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of Sean or his comedy style but sometimes people act like he murdered a child. It was a drunken kiss.

Reactions: 21
I am a fan of Seann’s. I don’t really want him to do IAC. He has a run of shows from the 5th December that were only scheduled in the last couple of weeks. That would be the third week of the show I believe, or if it was a week earlier literally the day after the show finished, so I’m finding it hard to believe he’s signed up.

I am a fan of Seann’s. I don’t really want him to do IAC. He has a run of shows from the 5th December that were only scheduled in the last couple of weeks. That would be the third week of the show I believe, or if it was a week earlier literally the day after the show finished, so I’m finding it hard to believe he’s signed up.
Tbf he cancelled his entire tour to do Strictly so he's not averse to putting off shows for reality TV.

I always felt the whole furore around 'the kiss' was whipped up beyond all measure. I see his ex-girlfriend has a memoir out about their relationship... she'll no doubt be releasing a brand new addition with an epilogue on Seann's time in the Jungle if he does indeed sign up. Never knowingly under martyred, that one.

Reactions: 4
Chris Moyles and Charlene White are in, according to The Sun.

The line-up is looking pretty spicy so far!

Reactions: 1
I feel like this could backfire on Boy George. I'm not sure he is the nicest person and the show could expose that

Reactions: 8

God I cannot wait. It better be true. My generation loved him on Radio 1. When he called himself the saviour it wasn't bragging or a nickname, he legit was. Before him the breakfast show hadn't seen ratings like it for years and haven't since. Grimshaw and James could only dream of the listener figures Moyles got. They were so huge he managed to get less than a million to Terry Wogan on Radio 2 who was the Godfather of breakfast Radio.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

God I cannot wait. It better be true. My generation loved him on Radio 1. When he called himself the saviour it wasn't bragging or a nickname, he legit was. Before him the breakfast show hadn't seen ratings like it for years and haven't since. Grimshaw and James could only dream of the listener figures Moyles got. They were so huge he managed to get less than a million to Terry Wogan on Radio 2 who was the Godfather of breakfast Radio.
Yeah I think he gets a lot of retrospective stick for being arrogant but his listener figures back then say it all

Reading between the lines i don’t think it was just because of age that he was moved on though, I think the situation with him and comedy Dave was a bit untenable

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think he gets a lot of retrospective stick for being arrogant but his listener figures back then say it all

Reading between the lines i don’t think it was just because of age that he was moved on though, I think the situation with him and comedy Dave was a bit untenable
Yeah I agree he was arrogant. I didn't mind though because he backed it up. If you talk the game you better back it up. I believe at peak for BBC breakfast radio he had around nine million and Wogan around ten million. Now doesn't Greg James get around half that? Soon as Grimshaw took over he shed a couple of million. It was never the age excuse that they gave for getting rid of him. You can't get shut of him for being too old for the station and then only recently get rid of Scott Mills who's nearly a year older than him.

Reactions: 2
I like Mike Tindall but always hoped he'd do Strictly. Guess Zara is still available...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.