I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is sleeping in an RV in a separate bed any different to hugging someone and sharing the telegram hut or whatever it’s called all pally pally as leader and deputy? She’s clinging on to this ‘impartiality’ but sleeping arrangements don’t change how you present yourself/the news when you come out?! You’re either impartial or you’re not

Reactions: 36
“Give Owen the gift of learning to cook”

My eyes almost rolled out of my head. She really thinks she is something

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wtf is she on about . She’s hardly some world class hard hitting journalist , she’s on a light entertainment show. People aren’t going to treat her different because she ‘spent ‘ the night with a Tory MP 😤😤🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh admit it Charlene you wanted to nail Matt and were worried you wouldn’t be able to resist his charms.
Sorry to disappoint you Gym&Tonic, but I’m positive that she’s already gone there, but ITV are protecting her, because sleeping with a disgraced MP, will almost certainly end her career and sadly she’s one of the more highly-regarded members of their coup.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her heart has fallen out of her hole 🤣 deffo wasn’t expecting to leave before Matt at the very least hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How is sleeping in an RV in a separate bed any different to hugging someone and sharing the telegram hut or whatever it’s called all pally pally as leader and deputy? She’s clinging on to this ‘impartiality’ but sleeping arrangements don’t change how you present yourself/the news when you come out?! You’re either impartial or you’re not
I agree. She was fine sleeping outside with him though the first few nights so what’s the difference? They were still in the same camp in same proximity. She’s just a knob

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.