• Scarlett

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Seann

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Sue

Votes: 26 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just read on last thread. 1st elimination tomorrow is that right? Get out Charlene 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Catching up on last night. What a nasty piece of work BG is turning into. He's fine for Matt Hancock's past to come into question but not his own. We're really supposed to believe the press and the COURTS had it all wrong? Good on Scarlett for bringing it up. That milisecond after she mentioned it and you saw BG's face drop 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I enjoyed BG saying they were so thankful for him not kicking off during his stint inside, because the american prison system definitely wouldn't be able to handle one of his witch fits apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
BG was as weak as piss over his bleep past.

Scarlett should've gone all in on the prick - he'd have whimpered like a witch and flounced off.

I think he might have been Big Betha's favourite arse in clink and that is what he meant by being well thought of... some big closetty lifer making him her witch - I bet he bleeping loved it the durty perv.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I have to admit I am enjoying BG and his side comments cos I think it's going to lead to a huge row. Good tv. I am thinking BG will leave when hes outed as a snidey witch by the others haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg I can’t keep up with how quick these threads go! I’ve not read the last of the last thread but just seen who gets the beach BBQ!

Reactions: 5
Aw Seann’s pregnant missus is flying out to Oz. Am glad he learnt from his past and moved on. He has apologized over the years and addressed his misgivings.

I think his Ex has done well from the break-up. He cheated on her a few times, the Strictly kiss thingy was on her birthday too which is shite.

But she got a book deal out of it and infamy. It’s already a few years ago now, if I was her pal I would tell her the toxic relationship she had with Seann doesn’t define her.

With Seann being in IAC tho it gives her some limelight over it all again tho.

Am happy for Seann and his missus 🙏🏻

Reactions: 19
just testing thank you
Okey dokey - I cannot do screen shots so this could be fun 😬
When you post reply - go to the 8th icon at the top of the page - the 3 dots with an arrow - click that
3rd in the drop down is ‘spoiler’ - click that and you will get a box appear to type in what your post is about as a header - (so people can chose to read it or skip it)

you will then see [/] brackets - you will need to type your post in between the brackets and then post - once you have done it once it is quite easy - see how you get on with a test 😘

Ooh thank I think it’s worked 😂
Be spoilers all the time from me now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not defending Seann at all but he seems like a big kid to me. He's entertaining to watch but I certainly wouldn't trust him with childcare responsibilities. His ex is better off without him.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Not defending Seann at all but he seems like a big kid to me. He's entertaining to watch but I certainly wouldn't trust him with childcare responsibilities. His ex is better off without him.
I think him and his Ex should steer clear of each other. Seann seems respectful to her now and I haven’t seen him slagging her off.

There is someone for everyone and Seann’s new missus seems super happy with him. They are excited for their littlun’s arrival, not sure we can judge how good a dad he will be…

Reactions: 12
I didn't know anyone still wore those granddad pants. 😅. Oh Matt, if you must flaunt it, then get with it.
Chris Bryant MP for Rhondda - posed in his bathroom mirror for his own photo then foolishly put it up on the interwebs on a gay cruising site, donkeys back.... almost 20 years ago while an MP!!
bryant.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.