I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God how many times is she gonna say ‘the job that I continue to have when I leave here’

NO. ONE. CARES.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh admit it Charlene you wanted to nail Matt and were worried you wouldn’t be able to resist his charms.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Get her off my telly! You read the news, no one cares about your impartial opinion. duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She shouldn't have gone in. She's banging on about impartiality, yet she's been in a camp with a politician for two weeks.

Reactions: 23
It will be interesting to see what bitchy BG will have to say about the public saving Matt

He will be fuming as well as baffled , as I believe he actually thinks all his views were also that of ours and that he speaks on behalf the British public !!! Well how wrong was he...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven't watched in years are they always so soft in the interviews? They are surely not believing her BS?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she'd feel the same about impartiality if it was a non-tory mp and wasn't...Matt Hancock 🤨

Reactions: 17
Bore. Off. And don’t bother coming back for the final night. Thank you bye.

Reactions: 15
Charlene never comes across as impartial on loose women, she has clear bias and always has an agenda/opinion

And on the news she just reads an autocue

Reactions: 28
If she was so worried about impartiality why did she not resign as dep leader or talk to the producers about her dilemma so that someone else could sleep in the RV

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.