I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Owen is dull as dishwater, so is Mike and Jill tbf. Nice doesn’t make good TV. I’d rather Scarlette win than any of them.

Cannot bleeping stand BG, Chris and Charlene. Can’t fathom why they all pander around them.
Imo Mike is not getting hardly any airtime so we can't judge how he is in camp. I bet he's a good laugh but it's not getting shown

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it's telling that George's version of events is that ...there was no radiator involved and simply cause handcuffs were involved it was instantly deemed as assault. No remorse. No elaboration on what 'really' happened. If it were all a missunderstanding why not say....oh me and this fella were getting it on and im into a bitta bondage blah blah blah. If i were so innocent i'd see it as a perfect opportunity to tell the whole story. You'd even appreciate if he'd said ....'Jesus I lost the head and fucked up...it all got outta hand'. Instead , his brevity speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it's telling that George's version of events is that ...there was no radiator involved and simply cause handcuffs were involved it was instantly deemed as assault. No remorse. No elaboration on what 'really' happened. If it were all a missunderstanding why not say....oh me and this fella were getting it on and im into a bitta bondage blah blah blah. If i were so innocent i'd see it as a perfect opportunity to tell the whole story. You'd even appreciate if he'd said ....'Jesus I lost the head and fucked up...it all got outta hand'. Instead , his brevity speaks volumes.
I didn't buy his innocent version of events.

Reactions: 14
i liked george telling Seann "don't apologise for having a personality"

Seann's ex caused him more harm than he ever caused her is my understanding

Reactions: 17
Just seen the picture of the helicopter glad Owen didn't get it as much as i love him he isn't the cheif boss off hunger 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imo Mike is not getting hardly any airtime so we can't judge how he is in camp. I bet he's a good laugh but it's not getting shown
No I don't think we are seeing enough of them, Jill has a dry sense of humour but we usually see big gob Charlene, Chris M banging and George chanting and panting like a dog with heat stroke.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
True but we don’t see much of Scarlette, Baba and Seann and they’ve still made an impact. Mike’s craic is as dry as the Sahara.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.