I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Michael Buerk do IAC one year?

Apparently Owen, Jill & Mike are doing tonight’s trial

He did but as I understood it he’d retired by then.

Totally agree re her doing loose women but itv probably have a career path defined for her and offered it her to get her into general presenting perhaps?

Reactions: 6
Apparently 800 people have complained to Ofcom because they feel Matt is being bullied.

Ridiculous.

There has been way worse on this show before!
Lady C was a total monster who terrified a camp full of grown men. These people are either his family or devout Tories who still weep for Boris's departure.

Didn’t Michael Buerk do IAC one year?

Apparently Owen, Jill & Mike are doing tonight’s trial
Good to see Mike and Jill being given some air time

Reactions: 13
I think a few of them are being arsey with MH because they think that the public will hate him so appreciate all the bitching.

My experience in life is there are a few people you’ll meet along the way that think they’re absolutely perfect in every way and never done a thing wrong by anyone. They are usually gossipy, snippy people and despite what they think most people can’t stand them because everyone makes mistakes and people are forgiving but generally can’t stand sanctimonious, po faced, hypocritical twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These people are either his family or devout Tories who still weep for Boris's departure.
Or Lembit Opik! He's fighting Matt's corner on Jeremy Vine show right now.

He said that George was nasty about Matt because he's jealous of him! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or Lembit Opik. It's a sad state of affairs when you need the ex of a Cheeky Girl to fight your corner, as he is on Jeremy Vine show right now. 😂

He said that George was nasty about Matt because he's jealous of him!
Urgh as much as I don’t really think BG has come off very well from this I’m not sure he has any reason to be jealous of MH what a Wally 🤣

• Haha
Urgh as much as I don’t really think BG has come off very well from this I’m not sure he has any reason to be jealous of MH what a Wally 🤣
No of course not can you see Matt competing with Big George with his hair in braids, face over made up and wearing a long flowing skirt and copious jewellery....oh hang on?

• Haha
Lembit basically said that Matt is being bullied but he would've expected it and can handle it.

He says people should vote for Matt (to win). I say, "Cheeeeky cheeeeky".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Owen is a man child. Of course everyone is flipping hungry get over it. No special sympathy for his hunger pangs.

If I was in the jungle now I would shame Charlene into sleeping in the RV and giving up her comfy jungle bed to Seann. Or at least get her to fess up real reasons for her abstinance.

And I would give Matt a hug, and Scarlett too. Seann as well actually.

I would put Sue CM and BG on permanent crappy dunny duties. Actually all the duties. That would give them something to moan about!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I said last night Owen is a typical overly pumped up gym wanker who probably lives on creatine and protein shakes and is more concerned that the lack of food will make him loose his ‘gains’ that actual genuine hunger. His type are always the same on shows like this. He can’t be that hungry anyway. They’ve done well compared with past seasons.

Reactions: 20
I reckon there’ll be loads of support for Matt. It’s just like the elections though most people who vote Tory don’t shout about it- they are closet voters who know that if they say they support the stories they’ll get flamed.

Reactions: 7
I reckon there’ll be loads of support for Matt. It’s just like the elections though most people who vote Tory don’t shout about it- they are closet voters who know that if they say they support the stories they’ll get flamed.
This is the point I always make to people who make politics their personality and “hate” tories. Well, someone voted then to win?

Reactions: 5
I agree Matt needs a hug.
He doesn't need it though! He'd take it for the pretence and to feed his narrative but IMHO he's not the vulnerable, sensitive, needy, remorseful type that he wants people to believe he is. He's manipulative and playing us and sadly his gameplan appears to be working. (Obviously I'm not a fan but not because he's a Tory, per se, but because he's a lying, cheating, callous, dangerous individual!!!)

Even his mate, Lembit, said that he can take whatever is being thrown at him in there. The viewers' sympathy is misplaced!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He doesn't need it though. He'd take it for the pretence and to feed his narrative but IMHO he's not the vulnerable, sensitive, needy, remorseful type that he wants people to believe he is. He's manipulative and playing us. That's his gameplan and it pains me to see that it appears to be working. (Not because he's a Tory, per se, but because he's a lying, cheating, callous, dangerous scumbag!!!)

Even his mate, Lembit, said that he can take whatever is being thrown at him in there. The viewers' sympathy is misplaced!
I’m not quite as critical of Matt as you but I agree he has a game plan and it is working.

I’m glad it appears that there has been a change of mind since the end of last night’s show and Jill is doing the trial instead of him tonight. I suspect he would love to do every trial and dominate the camp/show as much as he can. The other campmates should not allow their lack of confidence/hunger let him do this.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else a bit suspicious that Scarlette suddenly and randomly mentioned handcuffs and a radiator? Why not earlier? I suspect producers have told her to bring it up. Dont get me wrong, I am really glad she did it. She has also been defending Matt, which I also approve of. She is having the desired effect on that hypocrite Boy George, but her personality seems to have suddenly changed. Maybe she is settled in, a little bit hungry and this is the real Scarlette. 🤔 I like her, and am not surprised she is improving in the bookies odds.

Reactions: 23
I said last night Owen is a typical overly pumped up gym wanker who probably lives on creatine and protein shakes and is more concerned that the lack of food will make him loose his ‘gains’ that actual genuine hunger. His type are always the same on shows like this. He can’t be that hungry anyway. They’ve done well compared with past seasons.
They have eaten well so far, thanks to YOUR Matt :p I fear things could be going down hill from now on though.

Anyone else a bit suspicious that Scarlette suddenly and randomly mentioned handcuffs and a radiator? Why not earlier? I suspect producers have told her to bring it up. Dont get me wrong, I am really glad she did it. She has also been defending Matt, which I also approve of. She is having the desired effect on that hypocrite Boy George, but her personality seems to have suddenly changed. Maybe she is settled in, a little bit hungry and this is the real Scarlette. 🤔 I like her, and am not surprised she is improving in the bookies odds.
I think she was a bit shy to start off with and in the overpowering Charlene's huge shadow, but she has broken away and seems to be herself now and is a nice person. I don't think she would have the gumption to challenge Ol man George earlier, but she has grown in confidence. Good for her...

Reactions: 16
Anyone else a bit suspicious that Scarlette suddenly and randomly mentioned handcuffs and a radiator? Why not earlier? I suspect producers have told her to bring it up.
It wasn't random though. We didn't see much of the lead up to it but they seemed to be talking about fake news stories and she thought that was a fake story. She said she didn't know much about it. I think she has just come out of herself a bit more and had more confidence to ask when the opportunity came up.

Reactions: 15
Yes! I thought the timing was interesting. She apparently didn't know much about it but knew enough to get the gist and knew exactly when to bring it up. I don't believe that she thought it was fake news. I think she knew what she was doing but why wait til then?

It was fair enough to call BG out on it but it revealed a bit of a nasty streak in Scarlette, the way she did it. Everyone seems to really like her but I'm not so sure although obviously the drama is entertaining to watch and livens things up.

I really like Jill so I'm happy for her to get more airtime. Jill for the win! 😀

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.