I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said last night Owen is a typical overly pumped up gym wanker who probably lives on creatine and protein shakes and is more concerned that the lack of food will make him loose his ‘gains’ that actual genuine hunger. His type are always the same on shows like this. He can’t be that hungry anyway. They’ve done well compared with past seasons.
Yeah i don't get it only till a couple of days ago they were eating like kings and queens 😅 there's no way hes THAT hungry a

Reactions: 7
I'm not sticking up for BG, but the way Scarlette questioned him was kind of... tactless? I understood why he was offended by it lol. It was the same way she asked Matt why he was there. She is also quite bossy sometimes, like when she was ordering the guys around in the Unfair Funfair task! I don't dislike her though, she is one of the nicer ones in there.

Reactions: 8
Daily mail mentioning the RV thing🤭
FF50CF13-5F44-48E6-9241-BED7AA6622F7.png

and link
Ant and Dec plan to report Charlene White to producers

#

Reactions: 13
I'm not sticking up for BG, but the way Scarlette questioned him was kind of... tactless? I understood why he was offended by it lol. It was the same way she asked Matt why he was there. She is also quite bossy sometimes, like when she was ordering the guys around in the Unfair Funfair task! I don't dislike her though, she is one of the nicer ones in there.
I thought she was a little abrupt to Baba/Seann with her ’just answer it or we’ll be here all day’ but I do like her.

I mean they are there all day anyway…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the point I always make to people who make politics their personality and “hate” tories. Well, someone voted then to win?
We have been under the Tories for 12 years someone is voting for them. And I have an awful feeling that they will get in again despite the horrendous dishonesty of people like Boris and Matt Hancock et al and the short but disasterous reign of Liz Truss and her idiot chancellor.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He doesn't need it though! He'd take it for the pretence and to feed his narrative but IMHO he's not the vulnerable, sensitive, needy, remorseful type that he wants people to believe he is. He's manipulative and playing us and sadly his gameplan appears to be working. (Obviously I'm not a fan but not because he's a Tory, per se, but because he's a lying, cheating, callous, dangerous individual!!!)

Even his mate, Lembit, said that he can take whatever is being thrown at him in there. The viewers' sympathy is misplaced!
Oh yes little Mattie is fooling most of the great British public, he is tough as old boots.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else a bit suspicious that Scarlette suddenly and randomly mentioned handcuffs and a radiator? Why not earlier? I suspect producers have told her to bring it up. Dont get me wrong, I am really glad she did it. She has also been defending Matt, which I also approve of. She is having the desired effect on that hypocrite Boy George, but her personality seems to have suddenly changed. Maybe she is settled in, a little bit hungry and this is the real Scarlette. 🤔 I like her, and am not surprised she is improving in the bookies odds.
I think she knew about it and has read the online articles but was being cautious in her questioning so not to get on the wrong side of him.

Link doesn’t work.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I bet they did the helicopter ride thing knowing the results of the challenge would get leaked *boo*

but I'm glad Owen didn't get it

I think she knew about it and has read the online articles but was being cautious in her questioning so not to get on the wrong side of him.

Link doesn’t work.
Sue :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Has anyone read the court documents about boy George when he was convicted?

It seems unlikely that the media all reported he beat the person handcuffed with a chain if it wasn't proven by a court. His excuse was there was no photo in the public domain, which seems rather weak.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else a bit suspicious that Scarlette suddenly and randomly mentioned handcuffs and a radiator? Why not earlier? I suspect producers have told her to bring it up. Dont get me wrong, I am really glad she did it. She has also been defending Matt, which I also approve of. She is having the desired effect on that hypocrite Boy George, but her personality seems to have suddenly changed. Maybe she is settled in, a little bit hungry and this is the real Scarlette. 🤔 I like her, and am not surprised she is improving in the bookies odds.
Not really as they were talking about fake stories in the press… she simply asked if it was real? Along with what happened.

I’m glad she brought it up for viewers who didn’t know can see how hypocritical BG is to Matt.

Reactions: 15

It seems unlikely that the media all reported he beat the person handcuffed with a chain if it wasn't proven by a court. His excuse was there was no photo in the public domain, which seems rather weak.
He was guilty. But apparently everyone was sad when he left prison. Nothing is his fault. He is areal narcissist . Don't like it when anything is brought up regarding him but OK to give it out.

How do you attach a spoiler I want to say something about the link but don't want to spoil it. But I am glad it's two of them at BBQ. One especially won'tgo down well with camp. I don't think S should be there though

Reactions: 12
BG was found guilty and served time for it , whether there are photos or not is irrelevant now, there was enough evidence for him to be convicted. Suck it up George, you were guilty .

Reactions: 21

I think you are right. As I understand it he pleaded guilty, so there was no trial where any photographs (if taken) would have been shown.

He was guilty. But apparently everyone was sad when he left prison. Nothing is his fault. He is areal narcissist . Don't like it when anything is brought up regarding him but OK to give it out.
I agree but he missed a trick there.

Instead of shutting her down and drawing further suspicion or disdain by disputing the finer details and getting angry, he could've talked about it in more detail, giving himself the opportunity to show some remorse and bang on some more about how he's supposedly turned his life around and found Buddhism etc.

Even if he feels no regret at all and feels hard done by he could've still used it as a PR exercise. Not saying he should necessarily but he wouldn't be the first!

Do you think maybe he's that much of a narc that he couldn't even pretend to be sorry or properly own up? I mean, if everyone already knows about it then you may at least address it properly and hope that you'll gain some level of respect for doing so.

Reactions: 10
As I understand it he pleaded guilty, so there was no trial where any photographs (if taken) would have been shown.
Can someone plz pass these notes to Scarlett? If she keeps questioning him she could do very well from this.

"Why did all the papers say you beat him?"
"Why didn't you sue them for defamation?"

Reactions: 14
George is bitchy, Owen's a bore, someone make Charlene sleep on the floor!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.