I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up, Matt is wrong about the pivot. There is a pivot but you answer the question, bridge and then pivot. What politicians do is just pivot which is why they look stupid 😂 I say this as someone who has had media training from someone who trained politicians and said that’s what you don’t do.

Sorry but that really grinds my gear because politicians just don’t answer questions and ignore their media training and the others are stupidly in awe of it???

Reactions: 17
Sorry! Still a bit confused over the Sue being adopted thing🙄
I understood it as,she went for an acting part, someone mentioned that she was the double of his wife, so actors wife was her biological Mother?

Reactions: 12
Sorry! Still a bit confused over the Sue being adopted thing🙄
I understood it as,she went for an acting part, someone mentioned that she was the double of his wife, so actors wife was her biological Mother?
Yep that is what she said - it was the guys (director possibly?) wife who had Sue when she was 16 - he recognised Sue and said she looks like my wife when she was younger or Wtte - checked her dob and where she was born - phoned the wife and said ‘I’ve found her’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I smell a rat. I voted 3 for Charlene, 2 for BG. I see lots of people voting for Charlene too. Who the hell is voting for Owen?

Reactions: 18
I smell a rat. I voted 3 for Charlene, 2 for BG. I see lots of people voting for Charlene too. Who the hell is voting for Owen?
I thought the same for Owen - he’s nice enough but boring and nooooonnne votes for the boring people for trials! Very strange. 🤔

Reactions: 14
I love Matt. I always loved Chris moyles and he's the reason I watched but I think he needs to take himself off his pedestal...he worked for the BBC for duck sake. Maybe he can tell us all about the peadophiles and corruption in his workplace. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

ETA...it's boring voting for Matt. He is going to win at every challenge

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is anyone watching on catch up? There’s this really annoying glitch with ItvHub but I won’t bother anyone if nobody else is 😂

I know George is vegetarian which is why but Matt’s getting way worse food in the eating trial 😂 fermented beans and plums are nothing compared to camel penis and vagina!
George had duck egg though- surprised he’s not vegan

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I love Matt. I always loved Chris moyles and he's the reason I watched but I think he needs to take himself off his pedestal...he worked for the BBC for duck sake. Maybe he can tell us all about the peadophiles and corruption in his workplace. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

ETA...it's boring voting for Matt. He is going to win at every challenge
Ya ! AND Moyles shat in Keith Duffys bath.. the dirty yoke ( so popbitch told us) Don’t comment on Matt/covid stuff - don’t live in UK … we have enough useless feckless politicians of our own…However Moyles, If I was within a mile of Keith Duffy I would get on a bus then a train and maybe a plane before I would do the necessary .., 💩 in a bath .., in Keith Duffys presence ..,,

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not British so I am HATING how bleeping political this show has gotten since Matt went in. Wish they'd stop bleeping grilling Matt. Christ

Reactions: 27
I knew this series would become some redemption arc bullshit for Matt and I’m sad so many are already going along with it. No wonder we’ve been stuck with the Tories for 12 years.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Seeing some people try to defend Matt and openly declare that they like him is so strange to me. Are people forgetting that he was part of a group who basically contributed towards the deaths of thousands by releasing them into care homes when covid was at its absolute peak, among many other tit decisions? This is the man who was running off to have an affair while telling us we had to stay in our homes and stopping us from seeing loved ones in their final moments, that’s unforgivable for me and he doesn’t deserve any second chances as far as i’m concerned. This act he is putting on is the fakest thing I have ever seen yet people are falling for it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Blatantly incorrect headline in the Daily Mail :mad:

Mike and Babatunde weren't even asked about Zara, the other campers still in camp were.

The article text has been corrected but the incorrect headline is still up on the front page.

1668230021789.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't buy the whole 'we did what we could in the circumstances' bullshit. There was reams of criticism at the time that the UK was one of the most poorly prepared western countries for a ~predicted~ pandemic, having chosen not to remodel its strategy including not storing enough PPE. My mum had to use goggles from the local high school's chemistry labs on her rounds FFS. He was Health Secretary, the responsibility for that lies at his door.

I wasn't so bothered before - we all know it's for money and a tabloid career - but seeing his revolting fake crying and his frankly offensive explanations - bleeping LOVE!! Tell that to your poor kids you bellend - he can duck right off.

And breathe. Looking forward to some actual entertainment from the other contestants who at least wear their sociopathy in a more palatable manner
I do agree the lack of PPE was disgusting I do however feel Matt can't be blamed ALONE for the pandemic he was the health secretary but there was loads of people working with him. Also double standards in that camp they would of loved if Michael Jackson was alive and went into camp who let's face it clearly eas a disgusting paedophile. They have double standards.

Reactions: 26
I'm curious also about the timeline for the 'affair', given they knew each other for many years. It wasn't like the kiss captured on CCTV was when they fell in love. So the whole being in love explanation from Matt covers a hell of a lot more lies and deceit.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.