I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve warmed a bit more to Sue tonight. She’s actually very fair. She also reminded me of my mum when she had a go at them for being messy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't buy the whole 'we did what we could in the circumstances' bullshit. There was reams of criticism at the time that the UK was one of the most poorly prepared western countries for a ~predicted~ pandemic, having chosen not to remodel its strategy including not storing enough PPE. My mum had to use goggles from the local high school's chemistry labs on her rounds FFS. He was Health Secretary, the responsibility for that lies at his door.

I wasn't so bothered before - we all know it's for money and a tabloid career - but seeing his revolting fake crying and his frankly offensive explanations - bleeping LOVE!! Tell that to your poor kids you bellend - he can duck right off.

And breathe. Looking forward to some actual entertainment from the other contestants who at least wear their sociopathy in a more palatable manner

Reactions: 9
There’s a new I’m a Celeb book out of anyone who skips the credits.

Can’t believe Charlene got out of it again🙄

Reactions: 10
I wonder if they’re doing the two people trials so that it’s not JUST Matt doing them every night?!? They know he’s going to get voted.

Reactions: 23
When are people going to realise that Matt isn’t bothered by the trials, he nails them and he gets the stars. This is just getting boring! We need people who are tit at the trials so they don’t get much to eat! That’s when it will all kick off! When they are all feeling hangry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Anyone else kinda miss the after show? I don’t want to watch it every night but I miss like bonus clips from camp, having people there discussing the episode and they used to ask questions to celebs in the bush telegram too. Idk I just feel like it could have been on a couple nights a week to fill time 😂

Reactions: 35
I’m really glad Owen is competing in this trial, as it’s perfect for him 😂.

Sadly, Charlene manages to evade an avalanche of fish guts, but I’m confident she’ll get voted to do one, especially after she hugged Hancock tonight.

Anyone else kinda miss the after show? I don’t want to watch it every night but I miss like bonus clips from camp, having people there discussing the episode and they used to ask questions to celebs in the bush telegram too. Idk I just feel like it could have been on a couple nights a week to fill time 😂
I loved the Big Brother aftershow, where they’d have body language experts and psychologists on, to analyse the housemates.

Reactions: 19
I do - not the presenters mind you - but it did show some unseen bits and previews of the next nights show.

I bet Joe Swash is having serious withdrawl symptoms - no 3 week break away from Solomon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do - not the presenters mind you - but it did show some unseen bits and previews of the next nights show.

I bet Joe Swash is having serious withdrawl symptoms - no 3 week break away from Solomon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swash is on All-Stars so he got his few weeks away this year. Though given that he & Solomon are a couple and both have won the show, I'm a bit surprised that they didn't have both of them in the All-Star series.

Reactions: 6
Thank you @Carpediem69 for doing the new thread (y). Anyway Matt fucked up but it wasn't just him the whole bloody Government fucked up but they need to let it go on this show or its going to become the bloody politic Matt show and no one wants to watch that for two weeks!
Every time I see you talk about Matt I think you’re Rishi coming on our thread 😂 I’ve only had a glass of wine I swear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.