I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here 2021 #4 The Frankie Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Pheasant is some other tit Simon has never heard of - you just have to love him and vote for him to win

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It did feel awkward when David had all the stars but then it worked out easier for Frankie.

Reactions: 2
David shouldn't be there if not fit enough - end of. Simon is not exactly an olympian

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope it's in Oz next year!
I have a feeling it won't be though 😞
We don't need another series in the castle 😬( I'm not purposefully being negative either, I'm a fan of the show)

Reactions: 9
So refreshing Simon doesn't bang on about friendships, journeys etc, but just that he needs to be fitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Windswept frankies face looks the same as regular frankies face 🤣🤣🤣 good thing she had all the plastic put in pre I'm a celeb 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Frankie didn't do an eating trial, it was a drinking trial which was much easier

I actually really didn’t enjoy watching that. Felt awful for David. He was clearly really struggling and it’s not fun when you see that. So glad they let them help or that would have just been horrendous.

The other 3 were so good though - they flew up 🤯
Really, he must have known what he was in for? I'm really not getting the love for him!

So refreshing Simon doesn't bang on about friendships, journeys etc, but just that he needs to be fitter.
I think same, I also thought David was more honest about it making him value his family rather than that he's going to be lifelong mates with NB etc

Reactions: 5
Has David mentioned his other kids at all in there? I know they're grown but when you're talking about your loved ones it might be nice to mention them :(

Reactions: 11
Has David mentioned his other kids at all in there? I know they're grown but when you're talking about your loved ones it might be nice to mention them :(
I think they may not be on best terms sounds like divorce was acrimonious. He's like this character in this French comedy drama Call My Agent on Netflix, but much better looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 1