I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo Simon for the win , the only one with no cons! NB seemed a lot more genuine on his exit but maybe I’m just pleased lol

Reactions: 12
Exactly. And yet nobody is moaning that he is not pulling his weight.
Who are the bullies all going to turn on now Naughty is gone?
Well at least Matty was sat there williing to do the cooking unlike nb who was always asleep.

Reactions: 8
So glad Simon was had to do a trial. He also did the coin challenge on the same day with no complaints!

Reactions: 11
Didn't watch tonight but thank goodness NB has gone. He gave us a bit of drama but he'd ran his course by now and was just a pain.

Reactions: 7
So pleased NB gone, what an utter twit, you could tell they were all getting fed up with him. Frankie next to go pleased, can't take anymore of her boring droning filler face.

Reactions: 12
Glad Simon did a trial (although I think he should have volunteered). I want him to win, I love his dry wit!

Reactions: 9
Love Simon , feel we haven’t seen enough of him. The edit has been Frankie, Danny and Ginola. I’m not complaining about Ginola but the other two…. Ugh! Danny is creeping me out. I feel that’s most definitely not his personality, he’s acting the part of being reasonable and genuine.

Reactions: 11
I didn't fall for Danny's "Aw, poor Naughty Boy just needs a hug and support" act and neither did Adam judging by the slightly bemused look on his face. Danny couldn't abide NB but he's watched I'm A Celeb enough over the years to know that the public don't like to see anyone ganged up on, not even dickheads. He's playing the biggest game of all of them in there and the forced bromance with David is part of that, guarantees airtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Simon is my favourite and hopefully the winner.

There is absolutely no side to him. What you see is what you get. He is funny, uncomplaining and comfortable in his own skin. He also looked like Keith Flint during his trial.

David, is super attractive but there is definitely a side to to him. A touch of the Cantana's. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
I think Danny thought David would kick off after hearing they lost his and Adam’s letters from home again but he was surprisingly calm

NB gone. Yes! Did anyone watch the interview? I turned off to go to sleep. Can anyone recap the interview please?

Reactions: 2
I had to switch off last night as it was boring me so much. I don't blame Adam for complaining, I'd be miffed myself if I'd been left to do all of the joint chores and then the person who jilts you basically dismisses it because they were tired. I get that NB may have been disturbed by the door bring opened but then again for all he knew Adam may not have slept, but still got up and got to work.

I think Danny will go far but there is something incredibly false about him for me.

Thank goodness NB went. It will be interesting to see who’s next - hopefully not Matty.

Was pleased that NB left, he had an attitude I dislike intensely. Nothing nice about the entitled, "don't you disrespect me" nonsense. I wasn't loving Kadeena and her moaning about the cooking then having to be on washing up either but she did actually work hard and was just a bit stroppy about it, presumably because she was exhausted. NB was just full of excuses. Adam reminded me of my FIL in his attitude though which is to expect people to be as motivated as you and as capable as you and if they're not to act like they're stupid and slow. It usually has the opposite effect and people don't appreciate being treated like that.

I have a soft spot for Danny, have had for years so while I think he is definitely playing up the "reasonable nice guy" routine, it's not dissimilar to how he acts outside (from what I've seen on IG etc).

Love Matty but he's just not getting the air time, likewise Simon.

I just want Frankie to do one. I know it's not her fault but her accent is like nails down a blackboard and we're subjected to it constantly!

Reactions: 5
Love Simon , feel we haven’t seen enough of him. The edit has been Frankie, Danny and Ginola. I’m not complaining about Ginola but the other two…. Ugh! Danny is creeping me out. I feel that’s most definitely not his personality, he’s acting the part of being reasonable and genuine.
I would say that the edit has now turned on David - all we saw of him yesterday was sleeping and moans about the letter.

ITV have decided its Princess Frankie and Creepy Danny for top 2. They've been very obvious in the manipulation this year, which has been slowly spoiling the show for years.

Just give everyone equal airtime and tasks then let the public decide.

Still Lou and David for me, with Simon getting funnier every night.

I’m just catching up now from last week on the eps and this thread (makes me sad I can’t watch live with you lovely lot!) but I’m glad to see NB has gone 🎉

The producers never learn when it comes to favouritism. As previously mentioned they will always have the chosen one who will get the majority of the Bush Telegraph appearances, essentially taking on the role of narrator for the series. I'm presuming this is because they will be a frontrunner for new projects at ITV and they are essentially testing the waters and drawing up support for the individual concerned.

It's the total lack of edit some get that really miffs me. I remember in the last Australian series Nadine Coyle got an absolute piss-poor edit because the producers were predominantly focusing on Jacqueline, who unsurprisingly went on to win.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.