I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gripping telly. My tv signal is dodgy tonight. Lots of interference. It is more interesting than this crud. That Danny bloke is a twonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Danny is so grumpy. Why are you here if doing a trial is ‘whatever?’ All of them complaining about NB doing all the trials but refusing to step up themselves

Reactions: 8
David was being a dick then.
NB thought he was doing a nice thing.
Quite surprised at David tbh.

Reactions: 8
Danny is so grumpy. Why are you here if doing a trial is ‘whatever?’ All of them complaining about NB doing all the trials but refusing to step up themselves
Because he was only interested in it when the public were voting because he wanted to gage how popular he was

Reactions: 4
For once NB was in the right there and somehow david took his suggestion personally… Plus NB wasn’t the only one to suggest giving David a chance at doing a trial but he went straight for NB?

I get the feeling most of the campmates are constantly looking for things to pick at NB for

Reactions: 11
David has an ego the size of France, anyone who watched him play can see that. I thought NB was being manipulative as he thought David would do well at a trial but that's not the way to do it. Too transparent.

Reactions: 6
Totally surprised too. I thought he’d (A) be buzzing to do a trial for his campmates and (B) even if he didn’t want to, thought he would understand his campmates motives there. He’s usually very likeable but he went off there for no reason.

Reactions: 6
I reckon if anyone else had of said it David would probably have said OK.

He dislikes NB and is trying to keep it under wraps. NB seems to have pissed a lot of them off in there. He'd drive me nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised by the lack of enthusiasm for doing a trial. I thought that's what they are there for?

I respect Kadeena for volunteering just to get past the awkwardness 😂

Reactions: 12
David has an ego the size of France, anyone who watched him play can see that. I thought NB was being manipulative as he thought David would do well at a trial but that's not the way to do it. Too transparent.
I think NB genuinely just thought David would have been wanting to give it another go and have a better experience in a trial

Reactions: 4
Deffo the footballer in him coming out there

but I reckon they’re at the stage with NB that anythint he says irritates them, after two weeks living with him id be the same

• Haha
Reactions: 13
David is probably not in the best of moods anyway because he isn't getting his letter from home.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ITS BEEN 7 DAYS!!!!! I don’t get it with these ‘celebrities’ and all the emotion. It’s seriously been just over a week. Wtf

Edit: I stand corrected. I forgot they had to isolate before. Still makes my toes curl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.