I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say the bottom two aren't the actual bottom two (well apart from the one voted out) . Snoochie gets on my nerves tbh. I wouldn't be too upset to see her go
They do say that but then it usually follows that the other one goes out the next night so it does make you wonder.

I don’t know why but I disliked Matty instantly on the first episode. I remember him sat there with his hands on his head repeatedly saying that NB should do the first trial. He was as much at fault as NB for yesterday’s trial. If anything I would say NB did better than him. Him, Danny and Frankie are acting like playground bullies and it makes me uncomfortable.

Reactions: 8
I'm still unsure of what to make of NB but I didn't get the comment from Matty about NB showing his "media side" and then saying "I'm just myself" all the time, implying that NB wasn't. It just seemed quite two-faced but then again Danny in particular seemed to be prying.

There is something about Danny that I really cannot warm to; I think he is a pot stirrer and one of those people who gets themselves involved in everything (usually central to it). I felt exactly the same about Jordan North, too dominant and too aligned to everything.

Reactions: 13
They do say that but then it usually follows that the other one goes out the next night so it does make you wonder.

I don’t know why but I disliked Matty instantly on the first episode. I remember him sat there with his hands on his head repeatedly saying that NB should do the first trial. He was as much at fault as NB for yesterday’s trial. If anything I would say NB did better than him. Him, Danny and Frankie are acting like playground bullies and it makes me uncomfortable.
Yeah reminds me of when Martin Roberts was on it.

Reactions: 4
I'm still unsure of what to make of NB but I didn't get the comment from Matty about NB showing his "media side" and then saying "I'm just myself" all the time, implying that NB wasn't. It just seemed quite two-faced but then again Danny in particular seemed to be prying.
I thought that probably showed how fed up lots of them are with dealing with NB. He’s been such a fun sponge and I think his narky comments and sensitivity to everything must have dominated a lot. He reminds me so much of so many children I have taught who have been ‘little princes’. I imagine it’s hard to balance feeling genuinely annoyed with someone and wanting to witch about it to feel better, with knowing that you might get portrayed as a bully!

Reactions: 8
I like Danny, Louise and Simon, obv long standing love for David, 25 years and still going, but I'd like to see more of Louise esp and generally everyone except NB and Filler Frankie. I can't stand either of them, Frankie obv loves herself, NB mardy arse putting a show on as Matty said. I really hope he goes soon.

I thought that probably showed how fed up lots of them are with dealing with NB. He’s been such a fun sponge and I think his narky comments and sensitivity to everything must have dominated a lot. He reminds me so much of so many children I have taught who have been ‘little princes’. I imagine it’s hard to balance feeling genuinely annoyed with someone and wanting to witch about it to feel better, with knowing that you might get portrayed as a bully!
Agree with this, I used to teach and he's the kid that's spoilt rotten and so entitled they're hard to like, and I liked all my kids in the end (taught infants), but I'd struggle with NB, also what grown man can seriously ask people to call him Naughty not his real name, what a twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
but I'd struggle with NB, also what grown man can seriously ask people to call him Naughty not his real name, what a twit.
Also snoochie, I can’t take her existence seriously with her being called that instead of her real name

Matt saying Norty 'turns his media thing on' when doing trials - does he? I don't get that.
Seems the same all the time tbh.
I didn’t really get that either. From what we see, he’s the same in camp as he is during trials.

I like Matty but that seemed like an unnecessary comment to make that could’ve caused drama, and this season, any drama that’s come up hasn’t been even entertaining. It’s just been a bit stressful and annoying to watch.

I think it’s next Sunday 12th
Didn’t somebody on here say Friday the 10th initially? Was that changed after the storm ruined the shows plans?
It feels weird for it to be ending this week because it feels like the show this year never really took off. It’s been a hot mess

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think that it’s more than NB doing the trials, I think they are finding him difficult. He seems hard work and in such a claustrophobic environment that’s not easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Up until about a couple of years ago they used to reveal the voting percentages after the end of that series. On a small handful of occasions the other “it might be you” wasn’t necessarily the one with the 2nd lowest votes. More often than not they truly are the 2nd lowest but every now and again they throw in a random
They definitely used to do that back in The X Factor heyday, purposely letting a popular contestant “scrape through” by announcing them as the last person to make it seem like they were in danger when the voting figures upon release said otherwise, but that was when way more people voted, and they made money from the votes which makes sense from a finance point of view

Do they get and input all the codes one at a time? If so why didn’t they shout it out and all remember it?

Reactions: 1
Gave up on this series a few days ago just flicking through channels watching now is this as exciting as it gets now ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.