I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lets be real most of these people wont speak after the shows over shut up with the emotional crap we wanna know whos leaving

Reactions: 12
Oh god, I really feel for you. Can you not get out Pest Control, maybe they can advise you?

Reactions: 3
Bev actually gets on like coronation street is something like sopranos or game of thrones etc. She mentions it constantly

Reactions: 15
These speeches are making me cringe. They’ve known each other for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 6
i want mo to win he seems so genuine hes always been himself and not try to get a spotlight on him

Reactions: 18
They might be emotional in the moment but all of this "you're all so amazing" twaddle bugs me. How many of them will be in regular contact by the New Year?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.