I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not go down the bullying route when there’s no evidence
I do see where you are coming from, but I said he comes across as a bully and I didn’t accuse him of definitely being one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do see where you are coming from, but I said he comes across as a bully and I didn’t accuse him of definitely being one.
No you didn’t, my apologies

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Friend of mine met AJ when he was filming for master chef and said he was lovely, very polite and chatty and stayed to have photos even though he wasn’t meant to.

Reactions: 16
The thing that annoys me the most about Shane's behaviour is that he almost certainly wouldn't have done that to any of the other male campmates (who are all 30+). That type of person is a coward, they only pick on those who they know wouldn't bite back.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's ironic that Shane was bitching about AJ and Jess' performance when they only got six, then he goes and gets four. That trial was tough though.

Reactions: 10
Ugh really want to watch tonight’s show on catch up whilst I’m waiting for Aldi Black Friday sale to drop but it’s not showing on itv player for some reason🙄 want to see Shane making a prat out of himself.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t think Shane was bitching about Jess and AJ, come on now stop trying to make something of nothing, he literally said that people know what the show is about and what do they expect to happen? Which is right, Jess said herself she got voted for that trail with AJ because of how she reacted to the rats the day before? Which is what Shane was saying, he really helped her in the drinks trail & I don’t think he’s bad person at all really. I think some people are just a little over sensitive to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don’t think Shane was bitching about Jess and AJ, come on now stop trying to make something of nothing, he literally said that people know what the show is about and what do they expect to happen? Which is right, Jess said herself she got voted for that trail with AJ because of how she reacted to the rats the day before? Which is what Shane was saying, he really helped her in the drinks trail & I don’t think he’s bad person at all really. I think some people are just a little over sensitive to it.
I think he definitely was bitching about Jess and Jordan to Vernon, who else would he have been talking about? I do agree with you that he helped Jess, I said yesterday how he was congratulating Jess after the trial was really nice and sincere, I think Shane is a strange one - sometimes he seems genuinely nice and other times he’s a bit of a dick. But you know what the public are like, as soon as someone starts acting mean they don’t like it.

Reactions: 13
I think he definitely was bitching about Jess and Jordan to Vernon, who else would he have been talking about? I do agree with you that he helped Jess, I said yesterday how he was congratulating Jess after the trial was really nice and sincere, I think Shane is a strange one - sometimes he seems genuinely nice and other times he’s a bit of a dick. But you know what the public are like, as soon as someone starts acting mean they don’t like it.
I just didn’t see it as bitching idk? I agree with what he was saying and everyone watches says it every year why do it if you’re afraid and why tell the the public your fears, because you know then you’ll get voted, I think things are deffo twisted more but that’s what happens I guess.

Reactions: 5
I just didn’t see it as bitching idk? I agree with what he was saying and everyone watches says it every year why do it if you’re afraid and why tell the the public your fears, because you know then you’ll get voted, I think things are deffo twisted more but that’s what happens I guess.
He was bitching. He said it secretly behind their backs instead of to their faces. I’m aware we don’t see everything that happens but I’m sure if he did say it to their faces we would’ve been shown the backlash that came from it

Reactions: 4
I agreed with him too, if I was on there I definitely would cry like a baby 😂 I guess it’s one of those - you don’t always know your fears until you face them? Jordan and Jess both played out they were really scared of a lot of things yet they handled them really well, I think maybe they were playing up to get voted for the trials, who knows. But as said above if he wasn’t bitching he wouldn’t have been whispering about it away from the campfire.

Also, I think the producers manipulate a lot of the scenes, it doesn’t seem natural and as soon as people said they wanted drama, it’s like they told Shane to just start pissing everyone off. It’s entertainment, we’re all deffo entertained. 🤣

Reactions: 10
He was bitching. He said it secretly behind their backs instead of to their faces. I’m aware we don’t see everything that happens but I’m sure if he did say it to their faces we would’ve been shown the backlash that came from it
I just didn’t see what he said was that deep? And if he was “bitching”so what? Everyone does it🤣

Reactions: 5
I just didn’t see what he said was that deep? And if he was “bitching”so what? Everyone does it🤣
what’s the need for him to be rude though? no one else seemed to have an issue with either of them and it’s not like he’s done an amazing job himself. who cares if they’re scared because the people who he was bitching about have turned out to be amazing and have stopped getting voted for unlike him😂

Reactions: 6
Finally a tad interesting, I'm not hating AJ with this and his bitchyness. He might even shift more of his calendars (yes they're still in stock as we rapidly approach 2021)

View attachment 325272
I never ever thought I'd find AJ remotely attractive but here he looks so tired and scruffy and full of hatred that I may yet be convinced (no idea what that says about me 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously guys, if Shane wasn't there it would be really boring! Who else is providing any entertainment? As for him 'bitching'' I have said myself I don't know why some of them go on when they are a wuss at everything, but I see that as an observation.
I'm not a big fan of him but I don't think he's a bad as some people are making out. You have to remember we only see a snippet of what goes on. Although he does seem to think he's the biggest celeb in there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Shane's little moment with AJ was cringe.. He knew exactly who was washing up and what was with that hand on shoulder thing. Really don't like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s been far worse than Shane in there in the past
That's irrelevant really. It doesn't make how he's acting ok just because there are people worse than him in the past.

You’ve got to admit he’s funny, if he wasn’t in there it’d be like a bloody wake!!
If he wasn't there we might get a chance to see some of the other campmates who might actually be funny but we wouldn't know because they're never shown.

Reactions: 14
I don't find him funny. I think if the focus stopped being on him it'd give the others more of a chance

Reactions: 15
That's irrelevant really. It doesn't make how he's acting ok just because there are people worse than him in the past.

If he wasn't there we might get a chance to see some of the other campmates who might actually be funny but we wouldn't know because they're never shown.
Poor Russell and Mo have had zero air time, both seem like great guys too. I reckon if they had more air time the public would really warm to them.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.