I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but if you heard what shane said last night at the end and still defend him then wtf

Like i said boardline bullying he singles out aj and only acts in a certain way towards him dont do it to anyone else why? That is bullying in my eyes and what he said at the end last night was his true colours showing imo

Reactions: 14
Sorry but if you heard what shane said last night at the end and still defend him then wtf

Like i said boardline bullying he singles out aj and only acts in a certain way towards him dont do it to anyone else why? That is bullying in my eyes and what he said at the end last night was his true colours showing imo
What did he say at the end? I missed it 👀

Reactions: 2
When they apologised for the portion sizes did Shane actually say “there’s only one person that needs to apologise for that” 😱 Please tell me he meant himself!!
Yeah, after that he said himself

Reactions: 1
I think Hollie, AJ or Ruthie could be voted off as we’ve barely seen much of Hollie except yesterday’s disaster of a trial that wasn’t her fault, but she doesn’t have a stand out personality so will be forgotten. AJ is the same although I did start to feel sorry for him with all the tension between him and Shane, he’s still a prat who loves himself and I think more people see that then Shane’s flaws because everyone seems to love him because he’s such a joker (ie my parents). Ruthie also hasn’t had much air time and I think a lot of people were fed up with her crying as it was purely for attention. Mo and Russell don’t get much attention but they’re entertaining when we see them with and they’re unproblematic so I’m sure they’ll get at least more votes than the other 3 and be safe for a little longer to gain more air time and allow people to see their personalities more and want to vote for them.

Reactions: 5
I think you all got to remember they are all in there for the 💰 they all actors and performers and know how to play the game... shane knows the more he moans more he gets air time.. let's face its either going to be shane,gi,mo, jordan and Vernon in the final..

It's probably either ruthie or russel leaving tonight

Reactions: 6
I think with the tension between himself and Shane, AJ has saved himself from being one of the first to go.

Reactions: 9
Shane (and Vernon) were bitching about AJ and Jess. It's not really making something out of nothing when it's exactly what happened. They took themselves off and started whispering because they (naively) presumed it wouldn't be picked up on by the others or the cameras.

The others were probably all dissatisfied with the six stars but they didn't voice it, nor did they put on a front that they were being supportive then essentially go and question why people were there.

Reactions: 9
Ngl, would be a little disappointed if either Shane or AJ went today as I recon things could really kick off between them, especially as tension rises in the camp with people being voted off and the dynamics changing.

Reactions: 10
so ok can someone clear it up they do the trial after the live vote off so why do they go in saying tonight we eat like kings and queens cause its not tonight its the next day bit. Confusing 😂😂

Reactions: 3
so ok can someone clear it up they do the trial after the live vote off so why do they go in saying tonight we eat like kings and queens cause its not tonight its the next day bit. Confusing 😂😂
From what I understand, Ant and dec go in about 10pm to announce who is doing the trial. The trial is then done about 10:30-11pm, then the camp mates eat after that in the early hours of the morning 2am ish. The camp mates then go to bed.

the footage we see the following day, shows the previous days going ons before ant and dec come in, then it shows the trial and then it shows them eating. Then ant and dec come in again and announce who is doing the trial and so on and so forth.😂

im guessing once they start the votes off today though things might change because they will now be choosing who they want to do the trail themselves? So maybe they’ll do the trial in the day and then eat at the normal time again. Then ant and dec will come in at 10pm, announce who is leaving... and then the show will be morning, trial, evening meal, camp mate leaves?

Reactions: 7
From what I understand, Ant and dec go in about 10pm to announce who is doing the trial. The trial is then done about 10:30-11pm, then the camp mates eat after that in the early hours of the morning 2am ish. The camp mates then go to bed.

the footage we see the following day, shows the previous days going ons before ant and dec come in, then it shows the trial and then it shows them eating. Then ant and dec come in again and announce who is doing the trial and so on and so forth.😂

im guessing once they start the votes off today though things might change because they will now be choosing who they want to do the trail themselves? So maybe they’ll do the trial in the day and then eat at the normal time again. Then ant and dec will come in at 10pm, announce who is leaving... and then the show will be morning, trial, evening meal, camp mate leaves?
thank u so much for explaining properly confuses me otherwise i wonder how it will work normally we see them wallk the bridge i wonder if this year we just see them leaving

right kings and queens who do we think will be out ?

Reactions: 1
I’m really hoping Shane goes, might bring him down a peg or two, but it could be Hollie or AJ as they’ve not had much screen time. 🤔

Reactions: 6
I’m really hoping Shane goes, might bring him down a peg or two, but it could be Hollie or AJ as they’ve not had much screen time. 🤔
i dont know part of me is like hes been voted for trials so much so shows majority dont like him but i dont see him leaving tbh although id be so happy if he went because hes so cocky on twitter so many stories of people meeting him somone said they served him at their work and he was rude :\ i do get that impression he tries to act like alfie to make people think hes a genuine person

Reactions: 5
I haven’t minded Shane (but I am over him doing the trials) and I really don’t think what he and Vernon were saying about Jess was a big deal. Bit baffled why people were going massively off him for it. He wasn’t even particularly personal about her. But when he touched AJ’s shoulder it felt like he was attempting to be intimidating and that is unpleasant.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.