I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really really wish, as I have for the last 19 series, that you could vote for the person you want to LEAVE!
FYI all my votes would go to Victoria if I could do that 🤣

Reactions: 9
Shane is a bully. I’m not an AJ fan but definitely on his side with the washing up situation. Shane was just playing dumb so he could get a dig at AJ and it wouldn’t look aimed at him but he knew fine well it was AJ that was on the washing up. How rude to throw his dish aggressively on the floor?!? AJ and Jess are in charge of washing up, not following behind people and picking their dish up of the bleeping floor! It was so passive aggressive, he’s a grown man acting like a child. Seriously, what adult throws things on the floor in a strop?! Then to place his hand on AJ’s shoulder as he walks past again, Shane was probably trying to intimidate AJ. What a twit.

Then when Shane and Hollie only got 2 stars, when the trail ended she immediately said sorry to Shane and his reply was ‘it’s okay’... Where’s your apology Shane? It wasn’t all down to Hollie. Then back at camp Hollie was so apologetic to the camp and Shane didn’t say a word, no sorry, no reassuring Hollie that it wasn’t her fault. Again, what a twit.

Obviously thinks he’s god gift, he was on a tit soap, hardly something to brag about.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Then when Shane and Hollie only got 2 stars, when the trail ended she immediately said sorry to Shane and his reply was ‘it’s okay’... Where’s your apology Shane? It wasn’t all down to Hollie. Then back at camp Hollie was so apologetic to the camp and Shane didn’t say a word, no sorry, no reassuring Hollie that it wasn’t her fault. Again, what a twit.

Obviously thinks he’s god gift, he was on a tit soap, hardly something to brag about.
Yeah it made me think of AJ and Jess’ task, where Jess was so apologetic and saying it was all her fault because she only got one star and AJ (to the rest of the camp anyway, we don’t know what he said to fuel Shane’s bitching later) was saying no it was both of us, you calmed me down etc making sure others knew her strengths. Shane couldn’t figure out that he had to do exactly the same thing each time to fill up the bucket ffs.

Reactions: 13
Hes coming off a bit sulky and moody...Dont think he’l get the presenting gig or dance show that hes been desperately seekinh with that awful brother of his...Ant and Dec dont have anything to worry about anyway 😂
I don't think anyone in entertainment is worried about AJ or the desperate brother taking their job. A dancing show full of insincere smiles is their pinnacle.

From this 😆
91Mkzzx-foL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

To this
PSX_20201126_222710.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
One of my family members know someone who has met AJ and they said that he was lovely. I haven’t heard good stories about Shane anywhere. They all say that he’s rude and obsessed with himself. So it doesn’t surprise me that Shane comes across as a bully.

Reactions: 27
One of my family members know someone who has met AJ and they said that he was lovely. I haven’t heard good stories about Shane anywhere. They all say that he’s rude and obsessed with himself. So it doesn’t surprise me that Shane comes across as a bully.
Apparently he came into my work on a night out (I wasn’t on shift) and everyone said he was really nice as well - was kinda jealous because at that time I had a crush on him 😆 since he left strictly he’s just meh.

Reactions: 8
I said before that our friends are friends with AJ's parents and they have nothing but nice things to say about him and have met him many times. Shane Richie is an egotistical B who should be voted off ASAP

Reactions: 22
Let’s not go down the bullying route when there’s no evidence

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Shane is a bully. I’m not an AJ fan but definitely on his side with the washing up situation. Shane was just playing dumb so he could get a dig at AJ and it wouldn’t look aimed at him but he knew fine well it was AJ that was on the washing up. How rude to throw his dish aggressively on the floor?!? AJ and Jess are in charge of washing up, not following behind people and picking their dish up of the bleeping floor! It was so passive aggressive, he’s a grown man acting like a child. Seriously, what adult throws things on the floor in a strop?! Then to place his hand on AJ’s shoulder as he walks past again, Shane was probably trying to intimidate AJ. What a twit.

Love this ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So interesting how shows like this can make or break someone. I used to love Shane and was really excited for him to be going on the show and now I’ll never watch anything he’s in again! As for AJ, I previously couldn’t stand him and I’m finding him actually decent! Jess is my winner though 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have they made it 2 days earlier because of people complaininf about Saturday recaps so they cancelled those shows?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.